Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bottom of the Lake.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 am

She moaned louder, more from his rubbing than the biting, and her hand stole back to lose itself in his hair as her cleft opened for his fingers, almost begging them to explore her as she gripped him again.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:16 am

Lucas grinned as he slowly, slid one of his fingers into her and played with her. "Take the rest of my clothes, off.." He whispered after she quieted down a little.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:21 am

Feeling him in her, she wimpered, and slowly obliged, thetears slowly sliding them off of him as if shedding a second skin. Then, slowly, she snaked down him, and took him into her mouth, pumping, sucking, pumping.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:24 am

Lucas moaned loudly as she started to suck and pump. "Gods, you're perfect." He moaned out.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:26 am

She continued in her manner, letting him feel the pleasures her mouth can give, her fingers carresed the insides of his thighs in an infuriatingly seductive, passionate manner.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:29 am

Lucas just continued to moan as she went about it. Making him even crazier and want her more.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:36 am

She continued to pleasure him in this way, deepthroating, then rising slowly, licking around the head, tongue moving in inexplicable ways to his tip before she took him completely into her mouth, gagging slightly on the shaft, sucking slowly as she rose, before flicking her tongue at the tip agin, and repeating the proccess, feeling her lover harden in her mouth as she sucked at him, wanting his strength to flow into her, to taste his juices.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:20 am

Lucas continued to moan, the sensation of it all getting to him the longer she continued to do it, He felt so great right now as she did this, than he never wanted it to end, but he wanted to be able to please her too, and he couldn't last forever. Soon enough he felt himself release his juices into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:24 am

Ophelia took him, and gulped him down, then rose, and took him into her hand again, and guided his rod to her shaft, and slid onto him, fitting like a form fitting glove... that got tighter.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:34 am

Lucas grinned and kissed her, picking her up after she slid him in. He smiled at her and moved his hips, thrusting into her, soon going as fast as he was able while standing up.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am

Thrusting in time with Lucas, Ophelia lowered them to a horizontal position, Lucas on top. She bucked underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:16 am

Lucas moaned as he continued to thrust, smiling down at her and kissing her, as he played with her breasts to add to her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Ophelia snaked her tongue into his mouth, bucking in time with him, her center hot, hot and slick. She cried out loudly when he hit her spot, and pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 am

Lucas grinned as he kissed her and wrestled with her tongue, continuing to buck harder and faster into her. He hugged her close to him and moaned as he got closer and closer to his climax.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Ophelia felt him within her, her moans getting louder as she came closer... closer... and then came, the peak of her orgasm rocking her against Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Lucas kept going faster and faster and then when she came he did too, moaning out her name and hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Ophelia smiled. Leave it to Lucas to rock her world. Pulling herself off of his member, her dress returned to it's normal state as their Tear bubble started to rise to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Lucas smiled back at her and kissed her as he dressed returned to her body. He pulled his own clothing back on as they started to rise to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 pm

They eventually ended up laying down on the ground together, clothed. Ophelia managed a smile. "I just wanted to have one more with you... I didn't think we would have time on the journey, plus Raven would be there..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Lucas smiled and snuggled up next to her. "I understand. It was nice. And with any luck, this won't be the last time." He told her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:07 pm

"As it is, we need to get to the Hill." Ophelia stood, still wobbly from her orgasm, which was a first, she moved to Half Blood Hill.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Lucas nodded and stood up with her. He followed her to the Hill and thought of what was to be faced in this journey.

((Continued here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bottom of the Lake.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2