Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grey

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:51 am

Hey guys! My name is Grey, obviously Razz Uhhhh let's see. Start with basic stuff I 'spose.

I'm a 16-year-old guy, Junior in high school, and I live in the great state of Texas in 'Merica. I play just about every sport, with the exception of baseball (its a long story), but I play football and soccer for my school, along with doing triple jump in track. I've gone to districts every year for triple jump, and this year I'm likely going to state which will be awesome!!

Besides sports, I am somewhat active in drama and theater, and I've done about 5 shows, two for the school, three at a community theater. I try to read when I can, but I have a pretty busy schedule, obviously, so I don't have time for books often. The exception being, of course, Percy Jackson and the new series with Jason Grace (dunno the name, my kid brother is obsessing over them right now though)

I don't have any pictures of me on this computer, but I'll post one when i can if you would like. I'm 5'11 (I tell people I'm 6 foot, but thats a dirty lie. But shhhhhh no one needs to know), and I'm kinda lanky. Uh, blonde hair, blue eyes. I include this cuz I'm pretty unoriginal as far as character appearance goes, so I usually model them after me. Or at least how I WISHED I look!

Personality wise, I'm pretty much sarcastic 99.99% of the time. So, generally, if I say something dumb or offensive, I wasn't being serious, it was probably my lame ass sense of humor Razz I love cracking jokes with people, and I always try to get along with everyone, so if I do something wrong, or you want me to do something, or you just flat do not like me, lemme know, and we can figure something out!

I think that is about everything...so peace and love, pm me if you need me Smile
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: