Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello (again)!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrashCourse

CrashCourse

Hello (again)! Empty
PostSubject: Hello (again)!   Hello (again)! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:54 pm

okay, so here it goes. Hi! A few (very few,) of y'all may have seen my username before. I'm CrashCourse, and I've come back to RP. For the one, maybe two of you who know me *looks at Skinny Love, or Fishy, or whatever she's called today,* you may be wondering why I left for a while, you are free to pm me about it.

Now, for those of you who don't know me, I'm CrashCourse! I'm a generally likable person, and I don't bite. I am a 15 year old guy who enjoys 3d modeling, creative writing, and level design for the Source Engine (if anyone knows what that is.) I may not post all that often, or update my status that often, but I still am prone to just drop in the chat at random times. Hopefully my stay here lasts longer than it did my first time, and hope to see y'all around!!

Yours Awkwardly, CrashCourse
Back to top Go down

Hello (again)!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: