Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Character (hurray for procrastinating.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetriole

New Character (hurray for procrastinating.) Empty
PostSubject: New Character (hurray for procrastinating.)   New Character (hurray for procrastinating.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:06 am

Full Name: Conner Lexington
Nicknames: Conny, Burn Face, Scar Face, Connerington,
Years At Camp: About 8 months, which is 3/4ths a year.
Hair : Conner's hair is a light brown, and it hangs down a bit. It's not too long, but it's not too short either. It has streaks of ginger in it. He has enough hair to cover his forehead completely.
Eyes: Conner's irises are a fiery red.
Body Type : He's 6'0", with a lithe, muscular body. He weighs about 130lbs. He is quite strong, though pale and often underestimated because he hunches over and appears to be weak.
Distinct Markings: His face is mostly covered with a dark red burn scar. He also has pale scars running down his arms and legs. He used to have freckles on his face till they were burned off in the same accident he got his facial scar.
Style : He often wears black hoodies to cover his burnt face, along with a scarf, even if it's not winter. When he's not wearing the hoodie, he's wearing a dark red t-shirt. Paired with the hoodie/t-shirt, he wears faded jeans and a well worn leather belt, with an orange or blue t-shirt.
Personality: Conner's a passionate, fiery person about things he cares about, such as his friends, his beliefs, and things he wants to protect at all costs. Conner is also very kind and loyal to his friends, and those he cares about. He would defend people he holds dear with his life, and if anything happened to them, he would be saddened, shocked, anxious, and enraged by the things that caused whatever has happened to whom he cares. He happens to have a soft spot for the crippled, the scarred, the weak, and the lonely. However, Conner's many personality flaws outweigh his positive personality traits. He has always been a loner since a child, and preferred his own company. Conner tends to avoid contact with others, and can often be sarcastic and mean to those he does not know well. Conner never tends to take things and people seriously, and often underestimates people's wits or strengths. This often leads to him to be taken down easily when off guard. Conner also has a very combatitive nature, and can become very violent. These traits happen to be his downfall, as well as his strengths in some cases.

God Parent: Phlegethon
Mortal Parent: Alyssa Lexington
Date of Birth: July the 7th, 1996

Powers: Conner is rather limited to what he can do with fire. He can manifest fire around the area of his hands. However, he cannot create flames beyond his wrist. What Conner can do with these flames is pretty obvious. The bigger, or the hotter, the flame is, the more it drains him. He usually cannot make the flame any bigger than a small, thin computer monitor. The temperature varies, but his limit is 1300 Degrees Celsius (or 2400 Farenheit). However, he usually limits himself and keeps the temperature low. He can only bring his flames up to 2400 Farenheit once or twice per day at the size of a meatball. The less the temperature, the bigger and longer he can hold it. He is somewhat fireproof, but can still get burnt pretty easily.
Fatal Flaw: He is extremely hydrophobic. He despises water of all sorts, including beverages. He rarely drinks anything, and refuses to swim. He is also quite afraid of exposing his skin, particularly his face. He avoids rain at all costs, and is miserable if he even has to think of the prospect of drinking any sort of fluid.
Other Flaws: Conner is claustrophobic, and despises tight spaces of all sorts whether he be in them or outside of them. He is easily distracted compared to most other Half-Bloods. Conner lacks a sense of direction. He can't read maps, and he can't tell North from South, East from West, and vice versa. He loathes navigation, and avoids it as much as possible, for the safety of others and himself. He's also severely color blind, and can only see in black and white. Conner's kindess and loyalty to his friends is strong, almost to a flaw.

Weapon(s): A curved Celestial Bronze Scimitar is his primary weapon. On the occasion, he may use a misc. firearm picked up off a person in the mundane world when necessary.
Pets: None.
Talents/Skills: He's rather talented at chemistry, along with various other sciences that involve mixing of chemicals and fire. Conner is also semi-talented at running, because while in high school, he was on the track team, and was often evading bullies.

RP Example: I sit by the old man's fireplace warming my hands. He walks back over and hands me a bowl of stew and a mug of a luke-warm liquid. I ask him, "What is this? Tea?" He shakes his head, and says with a gravelly voice, "It's lemon honey water. S'houl do ya some well. Aftah all, being ou in tha col can' be goo fo the body." He smiles a scaly smile with his yellow, jagged, gently rotting teeth. "Which reminds me, wot are ya doin out in this weatha sugah?" I sip on the lemon honey water slowly, and say, "Let's just say there were... minor misunderstandings with the law." The old man nods, and laughs. "Oh, ya devily rascals. Tryin ta get inta troubal a lo these days." I nod robotically, and stare into the stew. After a while, you set the wooden bowl and mug down on the table. "Thank you for your hospitality." I say quietly, and get up to leave. "Ah, one momant, sugah. Take this." The old man stands up slowly, and starts rummaging through a closet. For a minute, I fear that he was about to give me an old, dank sweater, before realizing he was handing me an old sword. "S'an ol family heirloom. Ya sha be able ta pawn it for decent moneh, or keep it if ya like. Now off with ya, lad." He wheels me out the door, and slowly closes the door. "If ya wan ta come back anytime, jus ask!" With that, the door slams shut, and I was left in the cold sleet again. I slowly begin to mechanically walk home, touched by the old man's kindness.
Biography: Connor grew up with his mom, who was always trying to be kindly and loving. However, she often went on business trips, and left Connor alone. Connor was often bullied at school for being different, and for being 'parent-less.' As Connor grew older, his mother grew weaker from an incurable disease contracted during one of her many travels. By the age of 12, she was dead, and Connor was sent to an orphanage. During the time of the orphanage, he was bullied even more, and started hating everything. He drew into himself, and when harassed, he lashed out at others. When he went to school, he was most at home in the chem lab. One day, while conducting experiments in it, he was assaulted by other boys, and there was a minor accident, which left his face scarred by burns, his heart shattered, and 3 boys dead. He was kicked out of the orphanage, and was living on the streets. There, he gradually came to realize that he had control over fire. When this was learned, he started committing arson, and was in trouble with the law often. Eventually, a satyr came across him, bailed him out, and sent him on his way to CHB.

Other Notes: He tends to smoke cigarettes. Not any kind of cigarettes though. His are custom made, and produce little to no odor. What odor there is is a light, sweet smell that is close to fresh honey.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

New Character (hurray for procrastinating.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character (hurray for procrastinating.)   New Character (hurray for procrastinating.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:00 am

YO. THIS THING. THIS THING RIGHT HERE.

New Character (hurray for procrastinating.) Tumblr_m45cpj4p381qd3e9w
Back to top Go down

New Character (hurray for procrastinating.)
Page 1 of 1