Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Janie topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Janie

Janie topic Empty
PostSubject: Janie topic   Janie topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:18 am

Hai I'm Janie queen And I just absolutely love Rick riordans books,and reading in general I'm Carmel colored 14 my hair is black and just a lil past my should,but I plan on cutting it soon.I like to hang out with my friends and do REALLY crazy thing,but the thing is....I just don't care what anyone has to say about it cuz when it comes down to the end ik who I am and that's a rlly goofy person lol!
Back to top Go down
Tutto

Tutto

Janie topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie topic   Janie topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:40 am

Hey welcome to CHBU. I'm pretty new to, anyway hope you enjoy the site and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

Janie topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie topic   Janie topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 am

Welcome other goofy goofer! have fun on the site and follow the rules! and be yourself! which is a goofy goober
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Janie topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie topic   Janie topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:29 am

Hey.
My name is PJROX1 but you can call me Pj.
I am also a very goofy person sometimes, so make a character and then Id be happy to RP with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janie topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie topic   Janie topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janie topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: