Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welts Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PJROX1

PJROX1

Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:06 am

"Youre so dead." Zero said and smirked he charged, swinging his spear at welt like a deadly war machine. Hestabbed and sidestepped.
Back to top Go down
Tutto

Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:11 am

I focused taking in a deep breath as Zero charged at me. I closed my eyes and with all my energy i parried the attack. The force came to a surprise, I slid back a bit wrists hurting from the attack. I twist forwards with grace as if performing a ballet knocking the javelin on him.

Last edited by Tutto on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:14 am

Ooc: Tutto. Thats Powerplay.

Bic: Zero dodged and narrowed his eyes. "Bring it on, Athena welt." Zero charged so fastly, and summoned lightning into his spear. He shot it at Welt. He created a electricity Broder around himself.
Back to top Go down
Tutto

Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:22 am

OOC: No I'm just being discriptive and anyway you've hit me now so I shall use descriptive writing in this.

I flew backwards bumping into the wall. Electricity running through my body. I moan and stumble back up feeling pain through my body. "Ugh." I look behind me to see a crack in the wall.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:24 am

Zero laughed evilly. "See? You cant beat me!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Tutto

Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 am

Ooc: Jeeze it's more difficult than I thought fighting.

"That's it." I said as I extended my arm backwards then launched it forwards at Zero. There was a whistling sound as I let go. It found home in his shoe just where I aimed it, not to hurt the kid badly but make him suffer a bit of pain.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:40 am

"Ha." Zero said. "It might have made a cut, but im tough."

Ooc: http://norsedemigods.highforum.net/ I made a site. Wanna be mod there?
Back to top Go down
Tutto

Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:45 am

"Hey you forgot one thing... I have more than one javelins." With that I picked a few more of the weapon. I threw them at Zero, some landed but The boy had seemed to have a thick armour for skin so all were not very effective.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:48 am

One hit Zero in the ribs and he gasped. "Ouch." He jerked the spear at welt with all my might.

Ooc: I made a site. Its basically for Norse and Egyptian kids.
http://norsedemigods.highforum.net/
If you want, I could make you a mod.
Back to top Go down
Tutto

Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Ooc: nice forum I've signed up to. I was thinking we should end this fight soon and we both end up loosing with the same amount of injuries or something in the infirmary. So we could make a post there.

The long spear pierced through just below my shoulder. I cry in pain finally feeling it set and the easy option to feint or fall to the ground open. I seemed to be loosing but no way was I going to stop, I will fight till the end. With all the ounce left in me i swung the javelin like a staff and side hit zero's legs sipping him off balance.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 am

Zero fell on his face hardly. "I think we both win." He said groaining. "Lets goto the infarmary."

Ooc: Ill make you a mod at the site.
Back to top Go down
Tutto

Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:16 am

"Agreed." I shook his hand and we both somehow manage to get to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:22 am

Ooc: I made the topic. And, I made you mod.

Bic: Zero walked out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welts Cabin    Welts Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welts Cabin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2