Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sittin on some cliffs.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Deme!

Deme!

Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:45 pm

She forced her eyes to dim so that they were less dangerous and turned. Katie ssaw Tristan's hand. If she took it, that would mean she was changed for life...until she got mad or something. If she didn't, she would continue torturing people. Katie wasn't gonna lie; she had slight feelings for Tristan also. And she needed a friend. But there was a chance that she would hurt him again. Katie sighed and took his hand, forgetting about the chances.

Ooc: Mind if a ninja comes in?
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:22 am

Ooc: Nope. Not at all.

Tristan smiled at her. "Cool." He turned the horses to go up. They flew perfectly smooth. The find was blowing in his hair, and he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 am

Katie slowly smiled too as she was lifted as well. She felt the wind through her hair and laughed. She didn't know, however, that her every move was being watched silently. "That's right," Jade said in a voice so quiet, nothing but a mouse could hear. "Lead him on. I'm on to you, sis."
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:27 am

Tristan looked back at katie and smiled shyly. He urged the horses to go above the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 am

Katie's laugh lighted to elation as she was taken higher above the clouds. She returned Tristan's shy smile and blushed, looking at the clouds instead. Jade loaded an arrow into her common bow and aimed. She released a deep breath as the arrow soared through the air and caught Katie's ankle. "Ouch!" Katie exclaimed, falling to her knees in the chariot as blood poured from the wound.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:51 am

Tristan looked at her and told the horses to go down. He got out anmbrosia and fed it too her. He put an arm round her, not really caring about anything but her. "What..." He said but trailed off, holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Katie ate the ambrosia slowly with a look of confusion on her face. She looked at Tristan with thanks, then at the arrow sticking out of her ankle. She winced as she totated her foot, then growled. On the shaft of the arrow was an embroidered 'J'. Jade watched from below with a scowl on her face. Katie didn't attack? "How....?" Jade shook her head and loaded another arrow. This time, it hit Katie's side. She released an agonizing scream.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Tristan screamed and looked around.

Ooc: Can he see her? Or is she invisible?
By the way, sorry for not posting..
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Jade smiled sickly. "There ya go. Die." Katie took gasping breaths and tried to stay alive. She looked at Tristan weakly and managed to mumble a quiet "Leave. Now."
Ooc: No, I'm sorry for not posting; I've been busy. Anyway, Jade is in camouflage and the only thing really visible are her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:03 pm

OOC: Kay

Tristan looked at Katie. "No." he said. "I dont want you to get hurt." his eyes where full of pain. "Im sorry, but I cant. I..."
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:37 am

Katie glared at him. "Look, it's either you leave and have a chance to grab some medi supplies, or I'll tumble out of this freaking chariot to end this pain." She said through gritted teeth. She was already seeing black spots.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Tristan oncentrated hard and held her hand. He let his healing power take her arm over.

He fell down on the floor, a little dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Katie gasped in shock as she slowly began to heal. She tried to force the healing to cease. "Tristan! Stop! Just leave me!" She screamed. Jade decided that this has taken long enough. She carefully lit the end of an arrow on fire and shot at the wheel of the chariot.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Tristan looked at her, and kissed her once, on the cheek. He dropped her off at a cliff.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Katie's eyes widened--the chariot wheel was on fire...and Tristan was still in it! "Jum--!" She began, but was cut off with a boot to the ribs. Jade stood above her as she gasped for the wind that was knocked out of her. "Found ya again." Jade smiled sickeningly and knelt down beside her bleeding sister. She gripped Katie's jaw a turned her head back and forth. "You look really pretty today, KK. Kind of like on your twelfth birthday. Remember what happened when you were twelve?" Katie whimpered and looked away with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. Jade stood and stomped Katie's face, breaking her nose and tearing her lip. "Our mother is dead because of you! I don't want any of that fucking 'I'm sorry' shit! You nearly killed your own sisters!" Jade snapped, punching Katie in the stomach with each word.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 am

Tristan looked at the chariot. He summoned a new one. He could do it one more time.

His face filled with rage and he took out his sword, which he hardly ever used. He charged at ghe girl.

"She might've killed your mother, but i dont think she would kill her own mother on purpose." he said.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Jade turned towards the boy who had been hanging with Katie all of this time. Awww, he thinks she's innocent! How cute. Jade smiled insanely. "Think again. She tried to kill our mother twice, and she succeeded the second time. She's been trying to kill both of her sisters and our cousin ever since she found out we survived." Jade slid her knives from her sleeves into her hands and met the sword with a sharp clashing sound. A few sparks flew. "And she'll probably kill you too."
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:47 pm

"Shes a daughter of Phobos, what do you think?" Tristan said. "Please, dont kill her. I dont even care if shell kill me." Tristan sighed. "If she kills me, Im gone, arent I? Then you can kill her, or torture her. Whatever youre out for. Please."
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Jade studied Tristan's eyes with an expressionless face. "Either you really like her or you're really, really stupid." She told him honestly. "The second would make more sense though." She kicked Katie once more aside her head to knock her out, and even then she was crying.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:37 pm

"Please." he pleaded. "Please, Please, Please. If you kill her, whatever other sister you have will probably kill you. Even if she hates Katie."
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Jade's eyes flashed with sympathy, then quickly back. "Lucinda wouldn't hurt a fly." She said quietly, brokenly. Jade moistened her lips and slowly backed out of her defensive stance. "I-I...I'll let her go...But she's your responsibility now." Jade looked down at her unconscious sister, spit in her face, then disappeared once again through the brush.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:58 am

Tristan knelt down and used his healing power again. "Katie?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Katie's eyes fluttered open. She looked at Tristan with confusion, then her eyebrows shot up in realization. "Where's Jade?" She whispered urgently.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:23 am

"I shooed her away." he said and laughed softly. "Dont ask."
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Katie smiled slightly and sat up on her elbows. She winced. Her head was killing her. Katie placed her hand on her forehead and grimaced, looking at her surroundings. "My head hurts." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sittin on some cliffs.   Sittin on some cliffs. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sittin on some cliffs.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next