Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super epic character of awesomeness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
@DefinatelyAnAdmin

Super epic character of awesomeness Empty
PostSubject: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:19 pm

NOTE: this form follows a series of spoilers, read the instructions carefully as to not disturb the natural flow of spoilation
Full Name: Sebastian Clopperson
Nicknames: Winnie
read after picture:
Years At Camp: none

Picture (Optional): DON’T LOOK AT IT UNTIL YOU READ IT ALL
Spoiler:
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): In picture
Eyes: In picture
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): unknown, no one ever measured it
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): you will understand at the end
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ): no thanks brah

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): He is usually fairly friendly, but can get spooked easily and goes on a rampage and is very violent

God Parent: Arion (if god+god=god, and Demeter+Poseidon=Arion, Arion=god)
Mortal Parent: Marey Mason
Date of Birth: unknown

Powers (optional): none
Fatal Flaw: getting scared too easily
Other Flaws (at least two others): hard to understand his speech to most people; always follows his animal instinct, for better or for worse

Weapon(s): read after you see the picture
Spoiler:
Pets: none
Talents/Skills: running and stamina

RP Example: Sebastian walked around nudging trees in hopes of a nice apply treasure snack. After a while a very pissed off farmer came up and yelled “HEY! GET BACK IN YOUR ST_B__!!!” He couldn’t hear the last word due to the loud crunch of a juicy apple in his mouth. He didn’t like this man although he had known him for quite some time. Sebastian, out of pure fear, ran as far away as he could from that bad, bad man

Biography: Sebastian was born from a very poor family in a place fairly untouched by people. His mother tried to take care as best as she could, but eventually she passed on to a better place. Not long after that a person took him away to a farm where he met and played with lots of children, but his life wasn’t complete. (Insert RP example). So he ran away.

Other Notes: good friends with Raphael Merchant; Read this spoiler after you read everything not spoilered
Spoiler:

If this is allowed please let me move it to the unapproved character forms and let me get it
don't read until after all other spoilers:
Back to top Go down
NineDays

NineDays

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:12 pm

... I think that this needs to go under "Character Forms"
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:33 pm

No it doesn't, Wolfy. this kinda character isn't even allowed, unless the admins say otherwise.
Back to top Go down
NineDays

NineDays

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:35 pm

While I do think that that's a good idea and a very good rule, as otherwise we'd be roleplaying cats here as well, if that's the case I don't see why this post is even here then. I mean, it's like one big piece of spam just waiting to start an argument.

OH!

AND HI DYLAN! *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:37 pm

HI WOLFY! *Hugs back*
Back to top Go down
NineDays

NineDays

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:40 pm

How much have I missed? IT'S BEEN AGES! Like, it's not even funny because I can just get on here whenever, but I just don't because I'm having this horrible thing happen to me in which I don't seem to really care about these Camp Half-Blood sites. I'm just having a lot of apathy for them and shunning them, but I have characters that I'm using and I feel bad for vanishing in so many places! Ahh! The long and the short is that I'm going to make an effort to be on and do something, but don't count on it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Meh, I'm not on enough to notice, Wolfy. I'm hsving my own issues getting on the sites and stuff. But I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Back to top Go down
NineDays

NineDays

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm

I miss about 10% of the people here, but only because I don't know most of the people here or they just annoy me. Very Happy So... yep! I've basically just been active of DFM for the past few weeks. I was sick since last Friday with a high fever {105 on Tuesday} and basically feeling awful, and I could have become active again but I just didn't have the heart. I basically just wanted to be miserable in peace. >.< Just got over it this morning, so SCHOOL TOMORROW! {Damn it. At least I did my Spanish homework.} My point? {There was a point to begin with? WHAT?!} Shocking, I know... Anyway, I'm going to try to make more of an effort. And if I don't, just PM me until I get annoyed enough to come back to you guys. Razz
Back to top Go down
@DefinatelyAnAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Ummm, so I realize that that was so off topic, but the reason I put it in the general board was because it was just something funny that I made.
It is related to the site, having to do with a roleplay character and Greek mythology, but it is a joke so it shouldn't be in the character forms
Back to top Go down
NineDays

NineDays

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Definitely: we already got past that several posts ago...

Last edited by NineDays on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color fail)
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:46 pm

I like cake 8D
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Who doesn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super epic character of awesomeness   Super epic character of awesomeness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super epic character of awesomeness
Page 1 of 1