Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wyatt Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Wyatt Night Empty
PostSubject: Wyatt Night   Wyatt Night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Wyatt Night Shane_Harper
Full Name:Wyatt Nor Heath
Nicknames:None
Years At Camp: None

Picture (Optional): Above
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Black
Eyes: Blue
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): Muscular, lean
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): Marks on his arms and calves
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Wyatt is a grudge holder and never forgets an enemy. He doesn't take mess from anyone and is willing to fight to prove a point. He is nicer and more tolerable to his close friends and some of his siblings.
God Parent:Nemesis
Mortal Parent: Timothy Night
Date of Birth: June 16th

Powers (optional):None
Fatal Flaw: Pride
Other Flaws (at least two others): He can hold a grudge and can be judgmental.

Weapon(s): A long CB sword
Pets:None
Talents/Skills: Rock climbing, sketching, and sculpting. he enjoys running and swimming.

RP Example: As I got out the taxi car and slammed it, i checked my catch."Hm.." i mumbled and headed up the hill with my things. "This better be the right place." i said when i get to the top. "yep..the right place." i then walk down the hill twirling my wristband on my index finger.
Biography:Wyatt grew up basically on his own with no one to truly look after him. Even though his father lived with him, he still felt abandoned since his father constantly worked. For this he grew bitter and thought his father was avoiding him for some reason or another. He soon became withdrawn and had less friends as the school years went by. One of his good friends brought him out of his shell and encouraged him to date. After about a month of persistence by his friend, Wyatt asked the girl out. She said yes and they went out for six months. Toward the seventh month he found out that sue had cheated on him with another guy. This mad him sad more than angry he soon went back to his old ways.e promised that he would never date again and grew bitter and decreased in self confidence. He soon left home and headed to New York.

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Wyatt Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Night   Wyatt Night Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Wyatt Night
Page 1 of 1