Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jenny Parker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness

Ness

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Full Name: Jennifer Parker
Nicknames: Jen. Jenny. Sydney/Funnel web
Years At Camp: Not too long...Just began.

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): It's long and light brown. She has a pink streak going through one side. It's down to her waist.
Eyes: Light blue..They can be very piercing when she's angry.
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): She's rather shapely and beautiful...Kinda delicate. 5' 7" feet tall. 92.3- 94.5 lbs is her weight.
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): One birthmark in the shape of a hourglass on the back of her left hand. It's rather small...About the diameter of a quarter.
Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): She's rather timid, and shy. She is very sweet, when she's around someone she likes, or knows well. She is really shy around guys.

Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

God Parent: Selket
Mortal Parent: Jon Parker
Date of Birth: October 31, 1995

Powers (optional): She can summon spiders of any type, and is immune to venoms. She can also administer venom through a bite, 10-15 times a day, which would cause her to grow fangs. Through the same method she can also pull venom out of people/produce and give them antivenin.
Fatal Flaw: She's super shy. Sometimes to the point of flat out ignoring the other person. Although it's the worst with guys.
Other Flaws (at least two others): She's complimented/embarrased easily(I.E she blushes easy, stuff like that.) and doesn't like to be too close to others.

Weapon(s): She has two daggers made of CB. But she normally doesn't fight. When she does, she's good at it. She also has a scimitar.
Pets: A large Brown Recluse spider named Rotter.
Talents/Skills: Climbing walls, staying hidden, being silent. She likes to read, and play with animals.

RP Example: I carry my books toward my locker. "Just gotta get my bag and get out..." I sigh and look around. No one. Thank god. Everyday a bunch of guys crowding around me to ask me to carry my stuff...I can carry my stuff just fine. I go into my locker and put my stuff in my bag. I sling it over my shoulder. I begin to walk toward the door, but a guy grabs my arm. "Hey. It's your lucky day. I'm taking you out to dinner tonight." I stop moving as he tries to drag me away. "I've already said no." He pushes me against a wall and I begin to panic. I black out for a second and see a spider on his shoulder. It bites his neck. He turns pale, then completely collapsed. I run out, scared. I call the police, turning in an assault and give them the area. I run away and don't look back
Biography: Jenny lived in Britain for the first half of her life. She didn't know of her mother and constantly wondered why she left. After a few years she moved to America. When she moved, she was chased by several fools, who fancied her. She, being very shy around guys, didn't know how to flirt so she was stuck in many one sided relationships. One guy went a little too far. He took her arm and demanded to take her out on a date. She refused politely. He pushed her against a wall and demanded once again. This time she flat out refused. He took it a little too far and threatened to hit her. In her fear she accidentally summoned a black widow that bit him and knocked him out. She ran, leaving the guy on the ground, sure that the police would get him. She eventually found out about her mother and ran to CHB.
Other Notes:

Last edited by Ness on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm

The powers...eh eh.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 pm

The summoning is okay:) But how many times a day can she 'put venom into people' if I have that correct?
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfbloodunrated.forumotion.com
Ness

Ness

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:05 pm

...5 times? Is that 'kay?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:25 pm

You can go a little higher if you would like. I would just want her to have a limit on it:)
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Alright then.. 10-15?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Sure, just edit that in. And I will mark this approved:)
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jenny Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny Parker   Jenny Parker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenny Parker
Page 1 of 1