Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))   Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Sebella frowned and looked at him. She raised an eyebrow. "Thomas. May I remind you I make a hobby out of being mean to guys? I don't fit with people usually..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))   Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Thomas put on an innocent face, and looked at her inquisitively. "Oh? and what would you be implying? I thought it was clear when we first met you knew I was a social outcast as well. We still are, technically. What I was asking if you ever felt right around someone. I wasn't asking you if you ever felt love... whatever that feels like." Having spoken, Thomas leaned back, relaxing again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))   Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Sebella laughed. "Love? No. I don't know what love feels like. Not from or for a guy, anyway. Just parental love from my mother," Sebella said and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))   Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Thomas opened his mouth, and then shut it, stopping from pointing out he was asking if she ever felt comfortable around anyone. Sitting up, Thomas went to get his shirt. shaking it out, Thomas put it, then the vest on. "Anyne else you feel good around besides your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))   Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Sebella shrugged. "My friends. You don't make me uncomfortable as people I don't know," she said. It was meant as a compliment. Especially coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))   Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Shrugging, Thomas went to her, slipping his arms around her in a hug. "Thanks for showing me this place. It really is to be treasured." Thomas started to head for the exit to this little paradise, starting to leave, dropping the words "As are you." unfortnatley, he said that just loud enough that she would hear ir, and was frozen by fear.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))   Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:21 pm

She heard the words and didn't react too badly. She hugged him back. "You too," said the younger girl and stood up, watching him go. She smiled and put on her shirt again. She flipped her hair and ran ahead, going through the tunnel again and running down the track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))   Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty Work ((Open, PG-13))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2