Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY!   JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Ok, Because I'm currently pissed off and this is the first thing I log into the cbox to see. I've decided to make a topic about it.

PEOPLE (and you know who you are) LEAVE DARKFLUX ALONE. GOD DAMMIT IT'S LIKE EVERY 5 FUCING MINUTES SOME KINDA BULLSHIT HAPPENS AND IT'S ALWAYS GOT DARK INVOLVED!. FOR FUCK'S SAKE JUST LEAVE THE NOOB ALONE ALREADY!

And Dark, I'm sorry, but in technical terms you would be classed as Noob, nothing personal just the way the cookie crumbles.

ANY FUCKING WAY! SERIOUSLY IT'S LIKE EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR A REASON TO SEE HIM PISSED OFF OVER NOTHING AND THEN TRY AND YELL AT HIM FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE!

NEWS FLASH! DARK IS NOT THE PROBLEM! WEEE ARE!

I will admit it first hand. I'm just as guilty as most about this. I know that some people reading this will find that they have reason to be angry or disrespectful to Dark, Big whoop don't shove it in his face all the fucking time.

SERIOUSLY! IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD TO BE NICE TO SOMEONE? OK SURE HE HAS MADE SOME MISTAKES! BIG FUCKING DEAL EVERYONE DOES! GODS DAMN I KNOW THAT I HAVE! AND DON'T TRY TO LIE AND SAY THAT YOU'RE THE PERFECT LITTLE SOLDIER BOY/GIRL YOU MAKE THEM TOO! STILL IT'S NOT FUCKING WORTH IT TO SINGLE OUT ONE GOD DAMN NOOB AND START POINTING EVERYTHING THAT HE DOES WRONG OUT!

HE HAS HIS OWN WAY OF RPING. HE HAS HIS OWN WAY OF ACTING. I'VE TRIED TELLING HIM TO CHANGE HIS PERSONALITY! IT AIN'T FUCKING HAPPENING! I'VE NUTTED UP AND DEALT WITH IT AND MOVED ON, CAN ANY OF YOU SAY THE SAME? I KNOW SOME OF YOU CAN, BUT SERIOUSLY, THE MAJORITY OF YOU THAT DON'T LIKE DARK WILL LIE AND SAY YOU PUT UP WITH HIM, BUT WHEN YOU GET RIGHT DOWN TO IT, YOU'RE NO FUCKING BETTER THAN HE IS!

-THis message has brought to and approved to you by an agry Alpha, PLease leave all messages and comments either below or in his PM box and he will consider writing back to them. Thank you NOW GET A LIFE AND LEAVE DARK THE FUCK ALONE.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY!   JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 pm

I have only had two reasons to ever be upset with shadow:

1) He called you a dick and we took that argument to skype after I yelled at him on the cbox. I pointed out that he'd hate it if I called his girlfriend a slag or a slut. He saw my point and I'm unsure of whether he apologised or not.

2) He invited a certain person to the site KNOWING that we hate each other.

3) (Oh yeah, actually three) HE KEEPS WAKING ME UP ON SKYPE WITH HIS PROBLEMS FROM YOU PEOPLE!

So my input here is mainly: just resolve your problems with him like myself AND LET ME GET SOME SLEEP
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY!   JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:39 am

YEAH THAT DID NOT HAPPEN LOOK AT MY TOPIC HERE ITS CALLED YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT ITS ABOUT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY!   JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY!
Page 1 of 1