Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mandie Pictureframe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

Mandie Pictureframe Empty
PostSubject: Mandie Pictureframe   Mandie Pictureframe Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Full Name: Mandie Pictureframe
Nicknames: Man-Die - only Kesi calls her that.
Years At Camp: 5ish years.

Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Different shades of blonde throughout it, it's cut scene style and it's a little past her shoulders.
Eyes: Bright green
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): 5'2", EXTREMELY skinny
Distinct Markings: scars on her wrists
Personality: bubbly, depressed occasionally,
Style:
Spoiler:

God Parent: Koalemos
Mortal Parent: Maria Pictureframe
Date of Birth: February 8th, 1995

Powers (optional): Make jokes happen out of no where. Can do it anytime she wants. Ex: say someone went to open a can, random stuff came out. Random joking gibberish. About 15 times a day. Ex: make someone start rambling on about a stupid joke. Make a person feel completely and utterly stupid and dimwitted for like, 10 minutes and they can resist it. sometimes.
Fatal Flaw: Mentally Unstable
Other Flaws (at least two others): self conscience, allergic to peanuts

Weapon(s): Mtn Dew can that automatically hits people in the head when she throws it, no matter what. It just hurts really badly. Doesn't knock them out or anything unless the person wants to be knocked out. A sword that when she presses her cartilage ear piercing it pops into a CB sword and when she taps the butt of the sword on her knee, it turns back into her cartilage piercing.
Pets: None
Talents/Skills: fashion sense,

RP Example: I shook my head as Kesi giggled with a finger in her mouth. "Oh Kesi.." I muttered. "Only you." I pulled out my Mtn. Dew can and took a drink. It automatically resealed cause it was cool like that. I put it back in my bag. "Can we go shopping now?" I asked, sort of whining, as Kesi finished the finger. She giggled again and I rolled my eyes. I walked out of the alley into the bustling streets of New York City.

Biography: When Mandie was three years old, her and her 'sister' had witnessed their mother kill herself. She hung herself in her bedroom while the two girls watched from the cracks in the door. Then, their step father who drank a lot came in. He blamed them. He grabbed them both by the necks of their shirts and dragged them down the hall way throwing them into their room, literally.

After about four months, they were four. Mandie's sister started to get some problems.

She would cry almost ALL the time. She would barely come out of her room, she barely ate and became deathly skinny. Mandie was so confused, this just wasn't how her sister acted. She loved her, and seeing her like this bothered her. Then, their step father got mad and sent Mandie's sister off to some school. That's when things started to get even worse.

When Mandie was almost five, everything seemed so much harder. She didn't eat because, she couldn't. Her father wouldn't feed her. He wouldn't buy food, only beer. When he asked Mandie to do him a 'favor,' Mandie became angry with him, she went in the bathroom and tried to mock what her mother had done.

Mandie stepped onto the chair, the rope was ready. She was so close to putting her head in the loop. She had tears streaming down her cheeks, but it didn't matter. Right before she jumped off the chair, her father jumped into the room.

After that incident, Mandie was sent to Pilgrim. At six years old it was odd for a child of the age to be sent to a place like this. But Mandie met this purple streaked/black haired girl named Kesi.

Kesi and Mandie became the best of friends. They did everything together. When the two of them learned they were both half bloods they were really excited. But, every time Kesi was sent back to Pilgrim because she was stupid, Mandie had always had to trail along.

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Mandie Pictureframe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandie Pictureframe   Mandie Pictureframe Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm approving this.
Back to top Go down

Mandie Pictureframe
Page 1 of 1