Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Felix looked at her and hesitated. He didn't want to say it, and her be upset over her past, or feel he was moving too quickly. He blurted it out. 'Well, I was wondering if we- I thought maybe we could, you know...Have sex.' He looked down at the table. He felt her foot brushing his leg and he moved his foot to hers, so they were touching.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Ilia bit her lip. "OK, I'll make you a promise. If you can turn me on enough by the end of the night, I will. Yes, you may use any means necessary."

She took some of the bread from the basket and tore off a little, putting it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Felix smiled. 'Okay, I accept your challenge.' He leaned across the table to kiss her, his left hand deftly dipping underneath the table, he rubbed the inside of her thigh softly. He hoped it would work, as much as he wanted her mentally, he wanted her physically, a dominant part of him wanted her sexually. He also hoped the food would hurry up, as well as being hungry to get in Ilia's knickers, he was hungry for his lasagne.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 pm

OOC: Well played.

Ilia smirked, not showing any signs of how she was feeling. She looked around for the waiter, for the lasagne, for her drink. Eventually, she did see it and by then, she did feel a little... hungry. She'd let him build upon it.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:58 pm

OOC: I'm a pro, what can I say?

Felix saw her smirk and took that as a good sign. Felix saw the waiter too, so he pulled away slowly. He winked at her. 'That's it until after dinner.' The waiter brought their food and drinks to the table.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Ilia smirked and winked at Felix before thanking the waiter. "Aw. I take it you don't want me, Felix?" Ilia said, laughing a little after the waiter had gone. She took her drink into her hand and sipped it a little. She moved strands of her brown hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Felix laughed a little. 'Of course I want you, just this lasagne wont be good forever, you will, and you'll always be here with me. Or at least I hope.' Felix smiled. He took his glass of pepsi and downed it in one. 'aaah' exclaimed Felix. It was a good pepsi. Felix turned his attention to the Lasagne. 'Bon Appetite.' he said as he tucked into his food, eating at the speed of light. He was raring to get Ilia away from here.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:30 pm

She could think of at least two innuendos for what he just said but she left them to her mind. Ilia ate the lasagne, looking up every now and then to see the progress he was making. Man, he was fast at eating. "Hey, slow down. You're no good to me if you die from choking," Ilia scowled, reaching forward to his hand. She gave him a look that meant that she honestly did want him to slow down. For one thing, a guy eating that fast wasn't exactly her cup of tea. Even if she did love him.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Felix sighed. 'Your wish is my command, madame.' Felix slowed down, he didn't mean to frustrate her with his eating, he just didn't want to waste any time. He looked down at his plate, he was almost finished anyway, he figured eating slowly now wouldn't make too much of a difference. Felix smiled at Ilia as he continued to eat. After a couple more bites he raised his head and asked her 'Are you enjoying the food?' with another grin.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Ilia was half way finished or just over that. She nodded. "Yes. In fact, Alfredo's does have the best lasagne. Ever. This tastes really good."

She smiled back at him and leaned forward a little. "What about you, Felix? Are you enjoying it or just looking forward to desert?"

OOC: o.e cheese-o-meter just hit seven.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm

OOC: Cheese-o-meter?

Felix laughed. 'Well, the lasagne is good, but I get the feeling that desert is going to be better. I'm hungry for it.' He winked at her and finished the remaining pieces of his lasagne and waited for her to finish. While he was waiting, he decided to return to rubbing her leg again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:01 pm

OOC: Yes. What I said sounded cheesey.

She couldn't finish. Not with him rubbing her leg like that. She had the fork in front of her, ready for her to open her mouth and put it in but she couldn't. She put the fork down and downed her drink. "Let me change my promise. If you know a place, take me there. I can't focus on this. Not now anyway."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:06 pm

OOC: Oh rigghhtttt!

Felix grinned cheekily. 'It just so happens, I do know a place, there's this little hill about 5 minutes from here, nobody every goes there really. It'd be perfect. Let's go.' They both got up and left, Felix quickly rushed back to pay the bill before catching up with Ilia outside. Felix lead her around a couple of corners before they arrived at the top of the hill. Felix turned to her. 'So, we're here.' He smiled at her and pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Ilia was surprised by the looks of the place. It had darkened when they were watching the movie and even more so when they were eating. She wrapped her arms around him and grinned. She kissed him gently. "Yes. We are. I'm going to make sure you're glad you came."

OOC: I COULDN'T HELP IT! I had to put it in there xD It just whAREHIAOTHJGKSJACNJHUAS
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:14 pm

OOC: Oh gosh, I would of expected bettter... /face plants.

Felix gave a little laugh. 'We'll see about that.' he said softly. Felix pulled her in slowly and gently took her down to the ground, laying her on top of him. He started to kiss her, one hand on her neck, the other slowly working it's way up her dress and started to massage her breasts. He was sure she could feel his boner now, he'd had one in Alfredo's, but it wasn't noticeable, now however it was like a lampost.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Ilia rolled her eyes as he pulled her on top of him and started kissing her. Her one hand went behind his head and her fingers took gentle grip of his hair. She definately could feel him. All of him. She reached down to get at his belt, fumbling with it until it was loose. She grinned and sat up, pulling his trousers away.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Felix felt his trousers pulled away. 'Nice work' He thought to himself. He decided his next move would be to get her dress off. He moved his hand away from her breasts, moving it to the zip of the dress, he pulled it down, and slowly tried to slip off of her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:38 pm

She allowed him to get the dress from her. She was working on his shirt anyway. With all the buttons undone and her removing it, she leaned down and kissed him. Ilia smiled down at him and tugged his boxers away.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:43 pm

When Felix felt his boxers tugged away his penis jolted up, smacking into the knickers of Ilia. Felix softly pulled her knickers down and used his free hand to place his piece in the right place, before thrusting sharply upwards, feeling himself go deep into her. He grabbed her by the waist as he rhythmically started to move in and out of her wet...area.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:53 pm

She gasped, feeling a little pain but it soon subsided. Maybe she should have let him do this a long time ago. She couldn't help herself when she gave a soft moan. He took her waist and she bit her lip, smiling. Ilia moved herself sometimes to meet him. It was just... He was just right. She could feel him and to her, that mattered a lot. "Felix," she gasped.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:56 pm

While Felix was moving in and out, he felt her come to meet him. That turned him on even more. He started to do it faster now, moving in and out like an express train would move through a tunnel. She moaned his name. It was music to his ears. He managed to whisper to her through his arousal 'I love you.'
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip again, still going to meet him. "Uhuh. I love you too," she said, a sense of desperation in her voice. She just needed him. It wasn't hard not to. Something about what was happening made her need and want him more than ever.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Felix smiled to himself . He started to go faster as he felt himself beginning to finish. They must of been going for about 30 minutes now, it was awesome. He couldn't recall anything better, except their first kiss. He slowed down as he slowly pulled out and spunked on the ground beside him. He opened his eyes. His breathing slowly returning to normal. He smiled, Wow, what a night.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Ilia was gasping, moaning. She bit her lip when she felt her release approach. She was on the edge... nearly there... and then she came, feelings running through her like colours. She felt him leave her not long after and she sat on the ground for a minute, gasping. "Oh..." she said, laughing a little with her hand on her chest. "Felix, I..."

Lost for words, she planted a kiss on his lips and tried to calm herself down, starting with her breathing and then her heartbeat (which would be helped by her breathing). The girl closed her eyes and felt the cool air around them on her face. She reached for her dress and just held it for a moment.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Felix smiled, A wild rush burning through his body. He flicked his hair out of his face. 'That was-amazing.' Felix smiled. He hadn't ever experienced something like that, it was such an out of this world experience, he'd never felt so, alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next