Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 in 1!(The Darania brothers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness

Ness

3 in 1!(The Darania brothers) Empty
PostSubject: 3 in 1!(The Darania brothers)   3 in 1!(The Darania brothers) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:01 am

Full Name: Kendall Wyclef Darania
Nicknames: He often goes by the name Kush. :3
Years At Camp: 3

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): He's got brown hair, that's not too long. It's very clean and well kept.
Eyes: Green.
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): He's athletic, but not too muscular. He's strong still, don't let his appearance fool you. He weighs about 102lbs and is about 6'7".
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.):
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Kush's what you'd call the leader. He's brash, outgoing, has a bad temper, and cares deeply for his brothers. He is a very nice person to be around if you can get past all the bad stuff though.

God Parent: Demeter
Mortal Parent: Gerald Darania
Date of Birth: The Fall Equinox

Powers (optional): He can grow any type of plant, including new species of his own creation. The smaller, the more often he can, the larger, the less often. The largest plant'd be about 30-35 feet tall and if he goes to his max he can't use them for more than 4 hours after. He can also animate plants, give them legs and arms to become plant golems, for about 2 hours for about 4 of them. The less, the longer he can, the more, the less he can. He can speak to plants as well.
Fatal Flaw: He's very headstrong, and will charge into anything without a plan. No matter how important.
Other Flaws (at least two others): He has a terrible temper, meaning that he's easily pissed off, and doesn't follow rules more often than not.

Weapon(s): He has a CB chain with a spiked tip that he can wield excellently
Pets: He has a pet wolf pup.
Talents/Skills: Gardening, farming, fighting, arguing, making no sense.

RP Example: I crack my knuckles as I walk out the cabin door. Today was a day. Not a normal one, not too far from abnormal either. I sigh. "Gotta find Randy and Oli...gotta make sure I don't get in too much trouble, and I gotta deal with the campers here. Great." I roll my eyes and walk toward the other cabins, making sure not to get near too many others.

Other Notes: He is the oldest of the three brothers.

Full Name: Reginald Oliander Darania
Nicknames: Regi, Oli, Andy/Ander, and Regin.

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): He's got blond hair, rather long, but not too long. He let's it be, only messing with his hair to tie it up when he needs to.
Eyes: He has light cyan irises.
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): He's a bit more muscular than Kendall, but he's not too strong as he is the brains. He relies upon his wits and powers to create a plan to trip up his opponents than his brute strength. He's about 6'7" and 112.

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Oli is very calm and collected. He always keeps his cool, and never gets himself into a situation where he can't win. He is a great strategist and is the brains of the group.

God Parent: Khione
Date of Birth: The Winter Solstice

Powers (optional): He can manipulate and create ice to do almost anything. He can freeze water just by touching it, control the tempurature of the ice I.E make it freezing cold, and create snow golems. He can also create ice and snow from his person. He can make small snowstorms that cover about 7 sq ft of space at a time. When people near him, they can see their breath and they'll start to get cold, he gives off a freezing aura, and when he touches someone, he can make frost appear, and depending on how large they are, freeze them as well. He can freeze small animals.
Fatal Flaw: He's very....cold. XD Oli is very rude and snide to people he just meets, and will rarely be nice to them. He is a nice person, however. It's just a front.
Other Flaws (at least two others): He doesn't have too much strength, and pretty much melts when he's in a heat above 92. I mean, he'll pretty much die. He'll sweat ice cold water. He won't really be able to move, or do anything really.

Weapon(s): A beautifully crafted CB scythe.
Pets: A snow bird, like Articuno but smaller. A lot smaller. About the size of a parrot. It has frost on it's wings and can form tiny crystals of ice, about the size of a thumb, and shoot them. It can do this an unlimited amount of time, but they melt after getting about 6 feet away from it's body so it's more of a close range attack.
Talents/Skills: Creating tactics, planning, fighting, and skating.

RP Example: I sit on my bunk, drawing a battle plan. I sigh. Putting my supplies up, I stand up off my bunk and walk out the cabin. I adjust my glasses. "Damn lenses." I clean them off so I can see better and watch my bird land on my shoulder. "Hey boy." I smile. I notice Kush walking to me and sigh. "Hey bro." He nods. "Y'ready to go find Randy?" I nod. "Yep. Lord knows what he's gotten into." I sigh and we walk together to find him.
Other Notes: He wears light blue glasses with a slight blue tint in the lenses.

Full Name: Randal Cunningham Darania
Nicknames: Randy, Cunning, 9th Grade Ninja

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): He's got black hair, very spiky and unruly.
Eyes: Blue
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): He's the most muscular and athletic of his brothers. He's bout 101 and 6'1".

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Randy is youngest of the group. He always tries to keep the spirits up and make people laugh. He's very sweet, nice, and caring. He's also the strongest in terms of no powers or magic. He has the best hand to hand and other trainings.

God Parent: Melinoe
Date of Birth: February 29. (Yeah, he's a leap year. XD)

Powers (optional): He can become invisible, intangible, and can also do the same to other people he's near. He has slight umbra kinesis, and can speak to, and see, spirits and ghosts. He can also float by basically becoming a half ghost for the duration of the flight. He also has enhanced speed, agility, endurance, and balance due to both his training and his enchanted ninja suit.
Fatal Flaw: He's rather inexperienced despite his large amount of training. He has basically no idea how to use his ninja suit, and has no idea what monsters are what, not knowing a lot of ancient Greek stories.
Other Flaws (at least two others): He has a tendency to not pay attention to people he considers boring or annoying and has a fear of spiders. Like almost Athena level.

Weapon(s): He has a ninja hood, that when put on, creates a special enchated ninja suit on him. It enhances speed, strength, endurance, and balance better than it already was. It also comes with a basically unlimited amount of ninja weapons like kunai and shuriken. It also comes with a bunch of swords, the one he uses the most often in and out of ninja form is a blade named Suzumebachi. It can become a little finger blade, over his pointer finger. It's basically a finger covering with a tip that's like a super sharp talon. Most of his swords have alternate forms like this.
Pets: He has a pet bat named Boogey.
Talents/Skills: Being funny, fighting, being a ninja(to an extent since he is rather new to it. XD), and confusing people.

RP Example: I sit on the top of the Other cabin, holding my blade. "Huh! Hyah!" I don't notice Kendall and Oli walking up below. "Hey! Randy!" I get startled by this and begin to slip. "Who-oa-oaaaaa! WHAT THE JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUICE!?" I fall off the roof, hitting the ground face first. Ken bursted out laughing. "Hah! Dummy!" I stand up, dusting myself off. "That was totally wonk, dude." I puff out my cheeks like a little kid. "Stuff it Randy. C'mon." I nod and follow, after Oli got finished talking.

Other Notes: Yeah, he is based offa the character Randy Cunningham from the same show. XD

~Biography~

Here we go. Okay.

In the beginning, Gerald Darania was a very different person. He had many different aspects to him, each that attracted a certain goddess to him. Kendall, being born first, was Gerald's first kid. He was raised rather well, with him being a very outdoorsy kid. Then Oli came. He was very different, having gotten his frost bird from his mother at birth as an egg. He preferred to stay inside, and was a lot more careful. Then Randy was born. At this point, Gerald considered himself very lucky. He never really tried to attract another goddess, but raised his kids as they wanted and needed to be. He had Randy trained from childhood, noticing much potential from him. Oli was often practicing using his powers, becoming very proficient with them before CHB. Kendall was often the regular kid, not really practicing, but still. At one point, Randy, Oli, and Kush were at school. A bully was bothering Kush and he was getting tired of it. Despite the words of his brothers, Kush released a shocking display of his powers. Everyone was shocked. Knowing that they were figured out, the brothers fled to their house and told their dad. He explained everything and told them that all three of their mothers had told him that this time would come. He drove them to Camp with a heavy heart, and left them, feeling terrible about having to leave his kids. The brothers understood however, and continued their training at CHB. After a few years, they still live there and are continuing to get stronger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: 3 in 1!(The Darania brothers)   3 in 1!(The Darania brothers) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 pm

OK

1: How much do the demeter kids powers drain him

2: How much do the Khione kids powers drain him

3: How much do the Melione kids powers drain him and what do you mean by "slight umbrakinesis"
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: 3 in 1!(The Darania brothers)   3 in 1!(The Darania brothers) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:12 am

1: He'll pass out after, maybe, 20-30 uses of his powers, or a really big use after 5 min.

2: He can use his powers like 30 times with a slightly powerful attack, like a 5 inch icicle or something, or a strong one for 2 min.

3: He can use them 'bout 15 times then he'll pass out, and by that I mean he has a slight shadow manipulation ability, it's not very strong.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: 3 in 1!(The Darania brothers)   3 in 1!(The Darania brothers) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:01 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 in 1!(The Darania brothers)   3 in 1!(The Darania brothers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 in 1!(The Darania brothers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Templates :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: