Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 am

"Damn," I muttered. I was hungry, and if Tori was indeed responsible for me not getting food, I was going to force her to tear out her own heart or something. "Have fun peeing," I said, with a halfhearted wave as Kelsier walked away. That might just have been the stupidest thing I had ever said. I watched him walk for a moment, then shifted my gaze to the salt and pepper shakers.

I thought I heard footsteps approaching the door, but I kept admiring my face and fixing my hair. It could just be some random lady who needed to take a crap, after all.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:18 pm

I laughed a little at the way Lorelei had said that, and realized I was very possibly going to hurt her with my actions. I paused by the door to the girl's bathroom door, and decided I'd have to tell Tori no. No, I love your cousin, get away from me, stop touching that. .okay, one time, and that'd be it. Maybe I'd mercy kill her, since I knew Lorelei would kill her after this, and probably very slowly. . No, killing Tori would help her vent the anger that would otherwise be directed solely at me. Goodbye, Tori. I opened the door and closed it behind me, leaning up against it and winking at Tori.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Ah, it had been Kelsier outside the door. Wonderful. "Someone sure took their sweet time getting in here," I remarked, twirling a strand of hair around my finger. "I was afraid I was going to have to settle for that waiter."

Well, this was boring. The saly and pepper shakers weren't all that interesting, so I rifled through the little packets of artificial sweeteners. Ugh. There was a sugar shaker, too, which gave me an evil idea. I glanced around to make sure no one was watching me, and then unscrewed the tops of the salt and sugar shakers. I poured sugar into the salt and salt into the sugar, put the caps back on, and set them back in their places. Bahaha. We wouldn't be able to use those now, but it was still entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 am

I rolled my eyes. "Lorelei is going to figure out and you're going to die." I said casually, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my shorts. "But I'm going to fuck you one more time first." I decided. I was already started to get a boner, and i was rather evident now that my shorts were off.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 am

"I'm sure you'd be in more trouble than me," I replied as I walked over to him. There was a little lock on the door handle, and I leaned over to twist it shut. That act also conveniently pushed me closer to Kelsier, though it also meant I was distracted and didn't notice that the lock wasn't shut all the way.

So bored. So hungry. Kelsier would be back soon, right? And perhaps, with a bit of luck, Tori would be entranced by her own stupid reflection in the bathroom mirror and die like Narcissus.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:18 am

I pressed myself up against Tori and my hands moved up her chest, over her shoulders, and found the zipper of her dress. I unzipped it, and moved my hands down to her legs and picked her up, pushing her against me to keep her from falling, and moved away from the door so that she could wrap her legs around me. hn, I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 am

Oh, gods, I almost keeled over backwards when Kelsier picked me up. I had to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, like this was some sort of funny reverse piggyback ride. Was he trying to make me crack my skull on the tile? What a psychopath. At least he was unbelievably hot.

I thought I saw our waiter walk across the other side of the place, but upon further scrutinization I decided it was someone else. I was so bored, my brain was making up things to see.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 am

My arms moved up Tori's back and found the straps of her dress, and I pulled them down her arms as best I could while her arms were around my neck. I kissed her again" and again, and again. They weren't like the kisses I gave Lorelei; they were full of longing, not passion. There was a distinctive difference. .not that i could really specify it while in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 am

I mentally added 'good kisser' to the growing, list of Kelsier's positive traits. 'Good at sex' was still on that list, right? I'd be pretty pissed if it wasn't. Anyways, he seemed to be having some problems getting my dress off. Those straps were in the way. I let go with one arm and shrugged it through the strap, wrapped it around him again, and repeated the process with the other arm. There was still the matter of getting it completely off of me, as well as my underwear, and most of Kelsier's clothing. Damn, this carrying thing was not working well.

Ugh. I slumped in my seat, and tapped a new rhythm on the table. I glanced at the bathrooms every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 am

Well, if Tori really was as bad as Lorelei made her out to be, she wouldn't mind having sex on a bathroom floor. I got down to my knees carefully and then started to lean forward a but to let Tori know she was going on the. .fucking floor. Ha. If she didn't figure it out, I'd have to unceremoniously push her off of me. Titans, that actually sounded like fun. I gripped her shoulders from behind to pull her off of me and onto the floor. During this time period, I'd finally gotten a full-on boner, and was rather antsy about getting down to business before Lorelei got suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:51 am

I was quite rudely slammed onto the floor, and I didn't much enjoy the pain that flared in my back. If you're this rough with little Lori, dear, she's going to break... I thought, but didn't say. All I managed to utter was a muffled "Ow." Now that I was on the ground, though, I could reach over and pull Kelsier's boxers down.

URHGRHGHHHH... I wasn't aware that it took men so long to piss...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:59 am

I rolled my eyes and pulled her dress off, putting it down next to her. "So many layers." I complained, reaching around her and undoing her bra before pulling it off. I gave her a nice, longing-filled kiss before moving away from her and pulling her panties off. Then, I. .

OOC: Died horrifically by an ironic knife in the back.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:31 am

After what seemed like fifteen whole fucking minutes, I lost all semblance of patience. I was going to check and see what the hell was going on. I got up and walked towards the bathrooms, and hesitated a bit in front of the doors. I really shouldn't go into the mens' room... it'd be awkward if anyone besides Kelsier was in there. I was hearing strange noises from the ladies' room, and got just a little suspicious. Kelsier wouldn't do that, would he? No... even my luck wasn't that bad. All the same, I had to make sure. I pushed the door open.

... dammit.

Oh, dammit! I thought I'd locked the door...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:38 am

I was just reaching for my boxers, still heaving a bit, when the door opened. I hoped so badly that it was anyone whose name wasn't Lorelei. Seriously, anyone. Unfortunately, that's exactly who it was. I jumped to my feet and pulled my boxers on, and moved so that the naked Tori was between me and Lorelei. I think the prevalent emotion on my face was fear, when just moments ago it had been pleasure. Absolute pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:20 am

I just... I stood there for several seconds in disbelief, with my eyes tearing up. What... no...

In the time it took Lori to do nothing but stand there like a dead fish out of water, I put my clothes back on in record time. My hair was probably messed up, but there was no time to fix it right now. I needed to assure my escape... a cruel verbal jab would do. "Really, Lorelei, you should have seen this coming, no pun intended," I said, and stood up to dust my dress off a bit. While she was still stunned, I walked out, shoving rather rudely past her as I went. I turned back, though, an added, "It's not the first time something like this has happened to you, after all." Just to rub it in more, I winked at Kelsier and blew him a kiss... and then ran the hell out of there.

... Ow. I didn't actually start crying until Tori left - I refused to give her the satisfaction of seeing me weep. I just... stood there, and let the tears fall, and looked through my stupid watery eyes at Kelsier. I should have killed Tori before she left, but I was still stunned, and not quite thinking properly. Why? I... loved him, dammit... he said he loved me, too...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:22 am

I was kind of. .too appalled at the lack of action, to shocked by the tears, to do anything at first. It didn't really hit me that I'd done something wrong until I saw all the tears that were streaming down Lorelei's face. Tori had just brushed past her. If Lorelei was that distraught, I did something very, very bad. What the fuck was that feeling in my chest? I'd just been breathing normally, but now I was taking shaky breaths. My whole being just couldn't stand those tears. Those tears that I had caused. I would have stopped her tear ducts from producing tears, but I wasn't thinking too well; proven by my action of walking up to her, within easy striking range. "I. .I. ." I couldn't think. I'm sorry probably wouldn't cut it. I love you would seem fake. Explaining would. .well, it would show just how little heart I had.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Kelsier moved closer, and I should have taken the opportunity to punch him in the face or something. But... I didn't know, everything was so messed up... I just needed to get out of here, to curl up in some deserted corner and cry. I turned away, and took the first step towards the exit.

OOC: I have this mental image where Lorelei starts to leave and Keliser is like 'lora wut r u doin i luv u stahp ;_;' and grabs her hand and she turns around and slaps him and then runs off CAN THAT HAPPEN PLEASE? ;_;
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:01 pm

OOC:I guess. I mean, that'll block out any of my other ideas because it makes sense XD

BIC:I grabbed Lorelei's hand quickly. "Stop." I choked out and, and swallowed, simultaneously blinking away a tear. "Please, I'm sorry. Don't leave." I pleaded, and let out a shaky breath. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 pm

My escape was hindered by Kelsier grabbing for my hand. I looked back at him while he forced out words, and rage intermingled with my sorrow. How... how dare he say that right now, right after I caught him fucking that stupid whore in the middle of our date? I outright slapped him across the face, with the back of the hand that he wasn't holding. I pulled away from him, and, still crying, headed for the doors.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 am

Titans above, she could slap. My hand went to my face and I couldn't think of anything to do but watch her leave. I reflected that this was the only time I'd ever cried since I killed my mother. Since then I'd just protected myself with pure anger. Lorelei had somehow reawakened all of the other shit, and now I was fucking crying. Did she not see that? Wasn't that a statement enough that I actually did care, or was the image of me naked with her cousin too prominent?

I had obviously been rather unintelligent, but if Lorelei didn't get back with me. .well, I had no idea what I'd do. Probably revert back to anger. I'd kill a lot of mortals before going back to camp and killing half-bloods. Eventually, one would get me in my sleep or something. I wouldn't be happy with my life, I'd just be content with killing. Not to say i wouldn't enjoy helping Lorelei drown people, but it would be different to kill now, if it wasn't with her. After all of that stupid thinking, I ran out of the restaurant and dove into the water and swam back to my cave. The exercise helped me calm myself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:24 am

Once I was out of the restaurant, instinct told me to hide in the water. In the past, I'd always retreated to water in times of trouble - but right now, the ocean was the last place I wanted to be. Kelsier would go there. I didn't want to be around him right now. So, instead, I ran around to the back of the building, where there was a long stretch of blank wall with sand piled against it. I collapsed between two piles of hand, hidden from view unless someone stood directly in front of me. I sat there, curled up in the sand, and just quietly sobbed. There was an ache in my heart, and a sickness in my stomach that had little to do with lack of food. I didn't even want to eat anymore. I could starve to death right here and be fine with it.

I was so angry. Angry with Kelsier, and with Tori. Kelsier... he hadn't intentionally tried to hurt me, right? He was probably just thinking with his dick instead of his brain. He was a man, after all. But Tori... that bitch. She'd brought up my previous boyfriend. I should never have told her about him in the first place, but after the way things ended, I was so distraught that I needed to confide in someone. Unfortunately, Tori had been attending a private school in that area at the time. Damn my mistakes. I was even more upset with this situation, though I was smart enough now to keep my feelings to myself. I loved Kelsier more than I'd ever cared for that other idiot... I refused to think his name, it'd just piss me off. Good thing he was dead.

I cried there for so long that I actually fell asleep. I woke up some time in the night. The air was cold, and slightly foggy, and I could barely see in the dark. I needed to get back to camp, but... I really had no idea where the hell I was. It'd be stupid to walk around at night, though. I pushed myself to my feet, and wiped at my face in an attempt to get rid of the tear stains. I was going to have to try to find my way back to Long Island Sound through the ocean. I walked to the edge of the water, then waded in. It was freezing, but it didn't affect me all that much. Once I was fully immersed, I just swam along the coastline, hoping that I'd eventually find somewhere familiar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2