Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunch Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zdude140

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Ventus walked into the great hall, feeling on top of the world, and picked a seat at an empty table. His back was straight, following all the etiquette of a lunch with the president. Almost immediately, a nymph came up with two plates and two goblets; the plates had a lovely steak on them, and to the side was mashed potatoes and carrots, and the nymph placed them on the table.

"Thank you," Ven said to the nymph as she walked away. Ventus cut a good slice of his steak, and with more concentration than usual, he used the wind to carry it to the fire. He then turned to Hallow.

"So, how has your day been going?" He asked sweetly, as he expertly cut another piece of steak and placed it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:21 pm

"Thanks," I said to the nymph and looked up at her. I said, "Mountain Dew," to the goblet and it filled with that. Yum. I took a bite of mashed potatoes then looked at Ven. "It's been alright. Well, that is until I came to see you." I smiled at him. That was kinda cheesy but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Ventus smiled. Charming woman, he thought to himself, as he swallowed his steak. Bringing his goblet to his lips, he whispered 'water' to it, and took a sip.

"Balls, I was going to say the same thing," Ventus chuckled. "I would have to say my day has been rather...interesting, to say the least. I didn't know Zack could throw such hard punches, to be honest," He joked again, forking a sliced carrot and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:39 pm

I laughed, "Why didn't you fight him back?" I wondered. I really hoped that didn't offend him or anything... I took a bite of steak so I could swallow the lump that suddenly arose in my throat.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Ventus smiled widely, nodding his head.

"Why indeed. I did attempt, but...well, let's just say I blame on being tired. Truthfully, he was way out of my league. At least in his frenzy. Zack losses his mind when he's angry enough. I just happened to have the misfortune of waking him up," Ven shrugged, and then ate some of his mashed potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:57 pm

"Oh boyy. Why was he so angry?" I asked then took another bite of food.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 pm

"Well," Ventus said, thinking if he should tell her. It was personal to the group of four, including Zack; it wasn't exactly a conversation you start up, saying 'My friend got drunk and ended up fucking a chick.' On the other hand, Ven trusted Hallow.

"He ended up getting depressed and had a walk through the forest. He...well, he ended up meeting a drunk girl. Somehow she convinced Zack to drink, and they ended up having sex. Zack's not that kind of person who would drink, or have sexual relations with random people, so when he woke up from being passed out, it didn't take long for him to enter his anger. What made him even angrier at himself was the fact that he just came back from a date with a girl -- don't worry, though, from the time I entered the cabin they were holding hands and heading out to the strawberry fields. Sometimes the logic of love escapes me," Ven admitted, having some more of his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:10 pm

I nodded, "Ahhh, I see. Well, it's not entirely his fault, ya know?" I took another bite of food then a sip of Mountain Dew. Yum. I finished my food and realized we forgot to put some in the fire for the Gods... Dammit. Well they could have extra next time then.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Ventus shrugged. "Well, I can't deny that it wasn't entirely his fault. He's always not in the right state of mind when he's depressed, and I can see why he would make a mistake. The thing I'm having a hard time understanding is the fact that Zack and Roxanna got back together, and when Gray -- the other girl -- when her boyfriend showed up, he didn't want to kill Zack, or even attempt any confrontation. In fact, he, at point blank, forgave his girlfriend. I'm not sure how long they've known each other, but Zack and Roxanna had only one date before the incident. It...just doesn't make much sense to me. Even if it wasn't entirely Zack's fault...just...whatever." Ven shrugged, and had some more of his food.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:41 pm

I tried to keep up but got all confused half way through. "Ohh, that's really weird that the other boyfriend didn't even care.." I finished off my lunch then finished my pop.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:45 pm

"Yeah. But, whatever. It's not my decision to make. I just don't find the logic in any of it. Then again, this is love we're talking about here; I don't think there's much logic behind it anyway," Ventus said, taking a swig of his ice water, which felt very refreshing.

"In any case," Ventus said, pushing his food to the side, not hungry anymore. "I'm just glad I was blessed to meet you," He said and winked.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 pm

I smiled and my cheeks turned pink. "I'm glad I met you too," I said quietly and looked down in my lap. I really wasn't too great at expressing my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 am

Ventus smiled and blushed. "Oh, you shouldn't have," He chuckled. At the same time, though, he felt bad that he made Hallow uncomfortable.

"So," Ven said, trying to change the conversation to something else, "where do you think we should continue this date?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:46 pm

"Hmmm....... Well, do you wanna stay in Camp, or go somewhere in New York?" I knew this fabulous ice cream place there that we could go to...
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Ventus liked the sound of New York. He hadn't ventured away from camp too much, and a break from the normal sounded exactly like what he wanted.

"New York sounds good," Ventus nodded, a smile on his tired face.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

"Well, I know this amazing ice cream place. It's not too far to walk to... I mean, if you're up for that?" I asked, gesturing to his leg.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Ventus smiled musingly. "Up for it? Of course," Ventus said with a determined nod. Anything with Hallow would suit his fancy. He stood up, limped over to Hallow, and held out his hand to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:40 pm

I took his hand and walked out of the mess hall, a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time
Page 1 of 1