Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zdude140

Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Empty
PostSubject: Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See   Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Zack led Roxanna to the strawberry fields, feeling welcomed because of the attractive smells of the strawberries, and the nice quiet and relaxing scene. Some of the branches were billowing gently in the wind, and so was Zack's hair a bit. If there was one thing Zack could say about having long hair, it would be one of these particular instances where your hair is flowing behind you. It made him feel better than what he was feeling: angry at himself.

And yet, there were still thoughts that bothered him. This thought of marriage still flowed through his mind. Though he denied it and refused to consider it any further, it still existed. And this was a problem to young Zachary. Other than the fact, yes, fact, that he was thinking about it way too early on in this relationship, even if he did want to continue on with this relationship in order to get it to where it was logical to think about spending his life with another, he was very much worried about the lack of knowledge he did have on romantic relationships: zero.

He honestly had no clue how this relationship stuff worked. Sure...you go on dates...but that can't be all, right? Of course not, but Zack didn't know any of this, and he was too stubborn to ask for any help by Roxanna or anyone -- not even Ventus, who was his sworn blood brother. The two had sworn utmost loyalty to each other nearly a year after they met, and made the old bond, making an open wound on their hand and shook.

But this was beside the point. Smart as he was, he did not know any of the components of a relationship past dates. With a hand, he reached out to a strawberry and but most of it off, save the leafy top. The wonderful aroma and taste helped his mind relax, and with the advice Roxanna told him that was turning out to be a lot more useful then he thought, he cast those thoughts aside.

"Strawberries are my favorite fruit, you know," Zack said out of the silence. Zack brought his hand to hers and held it.

"And if I haven't told you, you're my favorite person." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See   Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:41 am

Roxanna chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah..I-I need to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See   Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:54 pm

And at those words, the first thing Zack heard in his head was 'Well, fuck.'

That would be my luck, it continued, to plan things out and then to get dumped. See you on the other side, mate. Nice knowin' ya. Adieu. Good bye.

Relax, relax, calm yourself. Just...tense up your emotional muscles is all. You can take a blow. We'll work it out from what she says. Don't hope for the best, though.

Zack, clenching his teeth, looked at her. "Yes?" He asked, with much more calm than he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See   Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:03 pm

"Oh, God...don't look at me like that..."

Roxanna shook her head slowly.

"You're too much like me...around you...I-I...I feel dumb...I feel stupid. I feel like I don't deserve you. And....you're afraid...and I don't want to hurt you...I know how I am. So, for your sake...Goodbye, Zack."
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See   Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Fucking knew it. Called it. Where's my prize money?

Look on the bright side, maybe you can talk your way out of this or something.

With your eloquence? We'd have more luck at winning the lottery five times in a row.

The sad thing is, you're probably right.

Zack was going to attempt to change the mind of Roxanna. Sure, he wasn't the best with words, or, hell, even emotions -- but there was no harm in trying.

"I'm not sure if you've realized," said Zack, "but I'm pretty certain we both have around the same intelligence. If you also haven't noticed, it should be me whose saying I don't deserve you, with what happened last night. Instead, though, you've forgiven me, which I am deeply grateful for. Lastly -- it's a work in progress. I'm...er...determined that it will pass. If you still want to leave, that's your choice," Zack found himself saying. He was an adult; there was no need to be clingy.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See   Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Roxanna laughed.

"No...no...It's over. I'm sorry. I'm sorry to be so...sudden, as well."

She started "writing" with her finger in her leg.

She did this when nervous. "Anyway...yes...well...I need someone...less intelligent than I. And someone who isn't...afraid."
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See   Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:10 pm

To Zack, this was almost like playing some kind of poker. And it was down to that time where he needed to decide to go all in on with nothing spectacular. Right now, he had the shades on, keeping a straight face, and trying to figure out if it was worth it.

It was. He was going to go all in.

"I can deal with it. I'm not afraid," Zack said with a very determined tone. "Though I can't exactly be dumber," He chuckled.

~~~

"Phil, late again?"

"I was busy getting some better arguments from Mr. Love -- sorry I'm late."

"Well, good luck. It's you versus Phobia, here. Wipe the floor with him, eh?" Mr. Son chuckled. Phil laughed also, though was a bit nervous, as he took a seat to the right of Zack's conscious. Phil had heard from the voices up in the control room that Zack was having problems with his girl. He had even looked at the visual screen for the second time in his life; both times he had thought how amazing the outside world looked. Even Hue found it interesting, but then he would be hanging out with his friend, Immat U. Rity and start making jokes about anything they saw through the screen.

"The debate between Mr. Osophy and Mr. Phobia will begin now. For the audience's knowledge, Mr. Osophy will be debating for Zack to get over his fear of sex. Phobia, on the other hand, will be debating for Zack to keep his fear. Phobia, I'm assuming you have your arguments this time?" Zack's conscious asked, and Mr. Phobia gave a weak nod. "Mr. Osophy, you shall go first," Zack's conscious said and sat down. Phil got up, smiling at the crowd.

"Persona's of Zack's head! I don't think you know of the seriousness of the situation. As Mr. Love has informed me, there will be very dark times ahead if we do not throw this fear away! Tell me, do you know how bad this fear is to have? Is not sex one of the keys of bonding between two others?" Phil started out, now feeling rather confident. "If we do not rid this fear now, I assure you that there will be another debate, exactly like this, at some point or another, with another girl. It would be most beneficial if rid of this phobia now before it's too late!" Phil spoke, and then there was silence in the hall.

"Even if we wanted to get rid of it, how do you expect we'll get rid of a fear we've always had?" Spec Ulation asked.

"Why, I'm glad you asked. Do you all know of Mr. Dence?" Phil spoke, smirking at the audience. They all looked at each other oddly.

"Conf I. Dence? You haven't? Well, that's certainly our problem. He has been missing for quite a long time, don't you agree? I suggest we get everyone out to find him. He's the one we need. I can promise you that once we find him and give him a spot in the control room -- a permanent one, mind you, not just a temporary one -- we will rid Zack of his fear of sex. That is all," Phil said, as he sat down, feeling good. It would be very difficult indeed for Mr. Phobia to get the affirmation of the audience; it looked like they were in favor of Phil already.

"Very good, Mr. Osophy. Mr. Phobia, the stage is yours." Zack's conscious spoke. Mr. Phobia stood up, looking really nervous, but determined nonetheless.

"I think...well...that it's a very scary thing to go into. What if she doesn't like it? What if--" He started to say.

"You know, I remember Mr. Dence now..." said the voice of Mem Ory. "You guys remember those good times?" He asked the crowd. They started to nod their heads in agreement.

"But wait!" Mr. Phobia called. "If we fail at sex, then the consequences will be even worse!" He was saying, but the audience was starting to talk again. Zack's conscious banged his gavel.

"Quiet!" He spoke, as the crowd was silent. "As I can see, it's an unanimous decision that we shall get Mr. Dence back to a place in the control room." Zack's conscious spoke as there was a cheer from the audience.

~~~

Zack awatied Roxanna's respone, and, for some reason or another, feeling rather different.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See   Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:59 pm

But as Zack looked at Roxanna, his love, he realized she wasn't changing her mind. Clenching his teeth, and hold in tears, he looked longingly into Roxanna's eyes...

They weren't changing. Turning around, with his fists balled up and his teeth clenched, he walked away. The walk out of the fields seemed to be an eternity...here he was, leaving a girl that he loved. All because he was too smart, and didn't want to have sex the moment the situation arisen.

Did he feel bad? Of course. Depressed? Most certainly. In fact, Zack honestly thought of suicide for a moment, but banished that thought. He did feel more depressed than he ever had been, though. Now there was absolutely no hope he had.

He did know that the second he got to his cabin, he would wipe his mind with a very long session of vigorous training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See   Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries. Strawberries as Far as the Eye Can See
Page 1 of 1