Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rafael Reek, Son of Hades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Rafael Reek, Son of Hades Empty
PostSubject: Rafael Reek, Son of Hades   Rafael Reek, Son of Hades Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:52 am

Full Name: Rafael Reek
Nicknames: Raf
Years At Camp:Four

Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Long, black hair
Eyes: Gray
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.):Skinny but fairly well-built
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.):Very pale but even complexion.
Personality:Raf is rather bipolar but always, always tries to be nice.
Style: Raf loves wearing dark clothes, and tends to lean toward fancier dress.

God Parent:Hades
Mortal Parent:Kelsey Reek
Date of Birth:January 13, 1995 (It was a Friday!)

Powers: He can shadow-travel multiple times a day, but it takes more out of him the farther he goes. He can create things out of shadow, and store things in shadows. Creating things out of shadow takes more time than it does energy, but he has to be very focused and think about every little part. He can also summon undead soldiers to do his bidding. Each one only lasts a maximum of ten minutes, and he can summon only ten during a day. Summoning all ten at once knocks him out, summoning five at a time gives him a severe headache.
Fatal Flaw:He opposes killing with all of his being.
Other Flaws:He can change meotion really easily, and once he trusts someone, he usually doesn't stop. He loves making friends, but he's more interested in making girlfriends.

Weapon(s):A half-steel, half-Stygian iron hunting knife, a Stygian iron sword, and Stygian iron arrows (and a bow).
Pets:Two Hellhounds, one named Plixor and the other Anna
Talents/Skills:Sword-fighting, archery, giving final rights to the dead, conversing/negotiating with ghosts/deceased.

RP Example: I walked into the cemetery silently, and plodded over to my mother's grave. I reached into the tombstone's shadow and pulled out the bouquet of black roses I'd created earlier. I'd added a touch of gold colouring to the end, so that they shined a little. I kissed the ends of one of the buds, and placed them down in front of the tombstone. "I won't let other people have to feel this way, Mom. I'll keep people from dying. I don't want Dad to be busy anymore. I just want this all to end. No more killing." I whispered, and walked away slowly. The last time my mom and I had talked, she'd told me of a place to go. A palce I could fit in. There wasn't much of a chance of that, but I needed somewhere to stay. I figured people just would turn their noses away from death wherever it was, even if it was in the form of an angsty twelve-year-old son of Hades, Death incarnate.
Biography: Raf lived a really rather simple young life. His mother was the head of one of New York's morgues, so he grew quite accustomed to the smell of death and decay from her work clothes, which he typically washed for her like a good little boy. Raf and his mother had fun together all the time (not incest you perverts) and he loved spending time with her. Raf didn't get along too well with anyone at school, because he was just so different. One second he'd be talking about morbid things like people dying, and cutting them open to find out why, and the next he'd be whistling 'Over the Rainbow.' He just generally didn't give a fuck about the world around him, aand was happy because of it. However, on Raf's twelfth birthday, his scent really started to act up. He'd received a knife from his father that day, and had been wary about its intentions. That's when an empousae decided to attack.

It hadn't been a public party, but Raf was happy to see his favourite teacher showing up, though he never remembered seeing her wearing so little, as she was only in short shorts and a tank top. this also happened to be around th etime when Raf had developed his sense of sex in general, and he knew this was appealing. He waved excitedly at her, and introduced her to his mother. However, this teacher was here for one thing only. Half-blood snackage. Raf's mom saw through the Mist and realized what was happening, but the empousae had Raf caught in her charms. Kelsey leapt forward and Haymaker-d the bitch, which the empousae responded to with a ginornous gash across the neck. This broke the spell over Raf, and he realized hus mother was dead. He felt it, a giant pull in his chest, and from that day forward he always felt it when someone died near him, or when anyone he cared for perished. It also lead Raf into a state of both depression and rage, which embedded itself in his character. In that moment, Raf's life as the demi-god protector of life had begun. He pulled out his new knife and slit the empousai's throat. His mother had just finished telling him about a place. A place she said he'd fit in. So he walked there.

Other Notes:

Last edited by Your Crumbling Mask on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Rafael Reek, Son of Hades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rafael Reek, Son of Hades   Rafael Reek, Son of Hades Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:21 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Rafael Reek, Son of Hades
Page 1 of 1