Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hidden Aclove (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

A Hidden Aclove (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:05 pm

As I opened the door, my miniscule smile slipped off of my face and I sighed through my slightly parted lips. I had found the little aclove after three months at campf and since this it had become my little paradise. I glided further inside the room to the magnificent grand piano in the middle of the room, my fingers tracing the pale white keys. A softer, slightly out of character expression flitted across my fingers as I played a slow rift.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Today, I was ultimate high class, not even properly in Era. I was wearing a long suit coat with coat tails, with a simple white shirt underneath. Typical black pants and shiny dress shoes, and a top hat. This was all, technically, my normal suit, I'd just had it transform into this. Except the hat. The hat was real. I had a fake moustache on, though unless someone were to rip it free it'd be impossible to tell. My hair was slicked bafk underneath the hat, and my hands were in white gloves. I carried a simple dueling cane, built with a heavy handle meant for being able to deflect swords. I walked with my back perfectly straight, the cane clicking besides me.

Today my name was Henry, but my personality wasn't. Being fancy right now would help cover up any rude things I'd like to say to people, any scathing words sitting n the tip of my tongue. I still wasn't ;over Chelsea's death. Or the others', for that matter. I sighed as I walked around in the amphitheatre. When I got to a particularly hidden corner, I started to hear piano music. I knew exactly what Henry Hartford Herrington would do. Chase the source. So that I did, and walked in on a pretty girl playing piano.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:34 pm

My fingers paused for a moment and I couldn't help but release an exasperated sigh as I sat myself upon the seat and fixed my posture. I swept the black waves that was my hair over my shoulder and adjusted the flaps on my blouse. I hated the damn shirt, but I'd singed my last clean t-shirt training yesterday, so I had to dig into my "fancy" wardrobe.

I closed my eyes, letting out a soft breathe, and then I began to play. My fingers easily swept over the keys after years upon years old lessons from the strict old hag. I may have hated the teacher, but I adored the instrument.

OOC: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Apparently, she hadn't noticed me. Staying in character, I stood still until she did. A waltz would be perfect to this music, and I made a spontaneous character choice. I started waltzing with my arms out, holding an invisible person. This character was one of those who was fancy in public, but when it came down to it was very. .hyper? I'd just barely used the word spontaneous. .

OOC:Sorry it took me so long. Kittens are distracting XD
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:15 pm

A few minutes later I played the last notes and just enjoyed the quiet serinity before stretching and cracking my neck. "Well, that was fun," I murmmered slightly, my lips pulled back into a crooked smirk as I ran a hair through my hair, contemplating whether or not to tie it back.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Well, my move towards gaining attention, hadn't worked, apparently. I was either not noticed or intentionally ignored. Either way, I stood still and straightened my back, clicking my cane onto the floor with a pleasant lack. I cleared my throat loudly. It was her place to notice me, and she'd better recognize that fact. She seemed proper enough.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:12 pm

I jumped slightly, turning on my heel to face a guy that looked like he'd just walked out of the 1800s. I raised an eyebrow as I crossed my arms. "Were you spying on me?" I accused, my lips pursing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 pm

I smiled benevolently. "No, madam. " I started, applying a slight British accent mixed with a deeper tone of voice. "I was enjoying the music. I'm quite surprised you didn't see me waltzing to it behind your back. I thought for sure you'd heard me come in."
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 pm

My face flushed ever so slightly in embarassment at my obliviousness - I tended to not notice things when I played the piano. "I'm not a madame." I corrected reflexively, the word like acid on my tongue. I hated being adressed as that. "And who are you, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:09 am

I smiled again. "Pardon-moi, mademoiselle. Je m'appelle Henry Herrington. "I said with a perfect French accent, being perfectly in character, because of this Era many gentleman would now French, as it was seen as a formal and beautiful language. Not to mention that nowadays it was considered the language of love, and would certainly enchant this girl. Not that I particularly wanted to attract her, after what had happened a few months ago. I was just hiding my emotions behind a façade; a masquerade. Now my thoughts were turning French? Awesome. Maybe my history would turn into that of a poor French boy.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 pm

I rolled my eyes, unimpressed. "Est-ce une tentative de flirt? Pitoyable." Who knew the French lessons would come in handy? Maybe this boy, Henry, was a son of Aphrodite. He obviously thought himself important. I'd grown up around people like him - that didnt mean I wanted to deal with them here, though.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 pm

I laughed, even my laugh turning French. That wouldn't be enough, though. I switched over to deep German. " Welk ist es natürlich nicht. Ich fange Gespräch." I said, and then chortled in a very Germanic manner before smiling and reverting to English."I guarantee I know more languages than you."I said confidently. I didn't even know how many that was, but it was a ridiculous sum.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 pm

I rolled my eyes once more. "I'm not sure where you come from, but where I was raised we don't turn everything into a contest." I sneered, having perfected the expression over the years. People like him were pathetic. So he could speak more languages then me - I cared why? Ugh, something about him just completely pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:48 pm

My eyes widened and I took a step back, trying to think of where I actually was born. "Well, I was born. .Where I was born. .I. ." I paled as my thoughts raced. France? No, no. .Germany? Holland? No. Damn it. I knew this. My character was breaking, and I realized that my thoughts were disturbing my psychically-controlled suit, making my clothes change colour, switching back towards the striped, Technicolor suit it normally was. I leaned against the stupid cane. I took a deep breath and my eyes fluttered. For right now, I was an English gentleman. From the heart of London. I had a French inflection from a mother native to Paris. I smiled and shook my head. "I'm sorry to seem so pretentious." I finally said.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:26 pm

I watched the guy with a slightly disturbed eye as he seemed to have a mini-breakdown. His clothes changes color - the hell, right? - and he seemed almost paniced as he stuttered of his birthplace.

I wasn't an idiot, and came to a simple conclusion. He was lying. My eyes narrowed and cat-like smirk crossed my lips. "Hasn't anyone ever told you that lying was bad? Or, if you have to lie, to do it convincingly?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 pm

I sighed, and slowly took off the itchy facial hair. It tugged a bit at my skin due to the adhesive. I put it in my pocket carefully and looked at the girl shieldedly. "Please don't lower your view of me because of it." I said simply, frowning a little. I normally would have played it off somehow, made up a story. In my current state, it would be a lot easier to just remove myself from this situation. I didn't let my anxiety show anymore, keeping a calm look plastered on my face.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:00 pm

I just gave him a blank stare. "You're wierd." I deadpanned, sticking a hand in my pocket.
"Who goes around wearing fake mustaches and pretending to be some snobby british dude?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Someone who doesn't know who he really is. "I do, obviously. It's a long story." I said, and leaned against the wall. I leaned the cane up against the wall next to me, no longer really needing it. I couldn't trust this girl. I couldn't tell her anything. I couldn't feel any emotions toward her. I could not let my guard down.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Damn him for piquing my curiousity! "I've got time." I stated, leaning back against the piano bench and using my open hand to tuck a bit of raven-colored hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:23 pm

"Tike is intangible and incapable of being owned, save for the Gods. "I said, denying her solidly. I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't have to tell her anything. She couldn't make me say anything.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:47 pm

My eyes narrowed. "Theres no need to be a smartass Mr. Henry." I said, saying 'Mr. Henry' in a scathing British accent.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:21 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Making fun of that accent isn't going to get you anywhere. I highly doubt it's mine." I said, laughing. I shifted my suit into more casual wear; a red dress shirt with a golden tie and simple black denims pants. I realized offhandedly that she'd just teased a but of information from me. Mine as well keep her guessing, though. She couldn't figure out my accent if I couldn't, so I supposed I'd just drag her questions out.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:50 pm

"If you're going to be mysterious, go away. You're annoying." I bit out, grimacing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm

I laughed and held out my still-gloved hand. "The name actually is Henry. To whom am I bequeathing sacred knowledge?" I asked, smiling smugly.
Back to top Go down
Demi
Chatbox Moderator
Demi

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:18 pm

I blatantly ignored the hand. I was not touching someone I didn't know - glove or not. "Victoria Masen." I said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hidden Aclove (Private)   A Hidden Aclove (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hidden Aclove (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next