Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Draco landed from the hospital, and Thomas dismounted, holding out a hand for her to get some help down.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Bree smiled and got down carefully. She looked around. "Just what I need," she said and darted off, leaving Thomas for a few minutes before coming back wearing her bikini and tossing him his trunks. She winked and dived in.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 am

Adrian appeared on the beach to find Thomas and Bree here to take a swim. He disappeared and then reappeared on the beach wearing some swim trunks. He walked over to Thomas and smiled. "Hey, Thomas." He said.

Quinton walked onto the beach, not really caring that he wasn't wearing a swimsuit. He didn't swim so much as sit in the sand and read or something like that. He noticed that his family was here...but decided to see ow long it takes them to notice his prescense.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:48 am

Thomas left to change, and when he returned, he also had on a pair of flip flops. kicking off the sandals, Thomas dived in after Bree, swimming next her her, dog paddling. "Hey you."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 am

She smiled. "Hi, handsome," she grinned and kissed him. She noticed a sihouette in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Adrian apparently was so easy to ignore...because Thomas just left and came back a bit later then walked right on by and jumped into the water. He just shrugged and then vanished and reappeared, making a canonball into the water.

Quinton leaned next to a tree and watched from a far.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Thomas smiled into the kiss, pulling her to him, a hand on her belly. "so, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Bree smiled and pushed away from him in the water. Catching her eye, Bree saw Adrian. "Adrian! Hey! Is Quinton around?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Adrian turned and waved at Bree. "Hey, Bree. Uh...no..I haven't seen Quinton around all day...I figured he's probably in the cabin sleeping." He told them
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Thomas frowned. "odd.... I figured he'd be here."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Bree swam to the side of the lake and looked around. "Quinton! You out here?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Quinton smirked and then followed along the treeline as far as he could before walking out, secretly from his hiding place. He then sprinted up to her and hugged her from behind, "I don't know..am I here?" He asked her with a smirk.

Adrian smirked and swam up to Thomas. "Leave it to him to make up for his lack of shadow travel capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Thomas laughed, continuing to swim doggie paddle. it was really the only one he could do, after all. water wasn't really his element so much as air was.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Bree screamed and fell back into the water. He'd surprised her and she scowled up at him. "Quinton! You know better than that."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Quinton fell back into the water with her, his clothes getting soaked from head to toe, but he didn't really mind. He succeeded in surprising the Breeze and that was victory enough for him. He just smiled up at her when she scowled at him and then sat up and blew some wet hair out of his face. "Mad that I scared you? Or mad that it took you so long to notice me?" He asked her as he normally did when he surprised her.

Adrian floated on his back next to Thomas as the Demi-titan doggy-paddled his way to Bree and Quinton. He smirked at his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 am

Thomas managed to be able to "stand" up straight in the water, and stay afloat. he looked at Adrian, and decided to have some fun. he splashed at Adrian and quinton. "WATER FIGHT"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Bree growled and dived under, hiding for a while before resurfacing beside Thomas. She gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek and rolled her eyes at Quinton. "Why aren't you like Adrian sometimes?" she challenged her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Adrian smirked at Quinton when Bree asked him that question.

"Because. If I was like Adrian then life would get pretty dull and predictable" He told her with and smile and then stuck his tongue out at her before diving into the water, soaked clothes and all, and swimming around,
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Bree stayed behind Thomas, shielding herself from her cousins.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Thomas splashed at both Quinton and Adrian, taking a splash full in the face.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Quinton is not splashed because he is still swimming around somewhere away from the group but still in that general location.

Adrian is splashed but not really in the mood for a water fight so he just lays back and floats there. "So what's been up for you two, Bree?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)   Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the waters(Shan, Sam)
Page 1 of 1