Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hospital (Private: Theseus12)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Empty
PostSubject: Hospital (Private: Theseus12)   Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Bree waited in the chair. God this is uncomfortable she thought and shifted, trying to make the chair more comfortable. She bit the air a few times as she looked around, bored. She cupped her hands around her belly where her baby bump was only just begining to show.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hospital (Private: Theseus12)   Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Thomas sat next to Bree in the rolling chair, trying his level best to fight off the impatience. Where the hell was that doctor anyways? Eventually, the man came in, and looked at Thomas and Sebella questioningly.

"You two look rather young..." The doctor said in a mildly accusing manner. "what do you think that your parents would say if i were to ring them up with news about this?"

Thomas' eyes flamed wildly, but his voice remained level. calm. emotionless. "With all due respect sir, you get paid to do the scans, not to offer life advice to those with shorter life expectancies than most."

The doctor's eyes narrowed. "Very well then, sir." He pulled out a small electronic device with a silvery coated head imbedded in plastic. the head was shaped kind of like a circle that had been cut in half, with the silvery part being the part of the circle that was cut. The doctor flipped a switch, and a screen flickered to life, showing static. The doctor placed the device against Bree's belly, and the screen went weird, showing various flashes of grey and black, as well as their various shades, before he stopped. "There it is.."

Thomas looked at the screen, and tears started to fill his eyes as he was overcome by emotion. reaching, Thomas took Bree' hand in his. "Bree.. it's our child..." he leaned over, and pressed his lips against hers, his hand that held hers going to her bump.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Hospital (Private: Theseus12)   Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Bree nodded. "Yup," she said. She'd done this kind of thing before, arriving on her own with Henry's child. She shook away the memory. She raised an eyebrow when he kissed her. "At least try not to cry all over me. I'm meant to be the hormonal one!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hospital (Private: Theseus12)   Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Thomas laughed a little, still holding her hand. "It's just... it's our baby... by all the-" Thomas checked himself. mortal company present, after all. "I love you, Bree. so much..."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Hospital (Private: Theseus12)   Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Bree smiled. "I know. I love you too," she said and kissed him. She looked at the screen a little more. She sighed and took Thomas' hand before thanking the staff. "Can we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hospital (Private: Theseus12)   Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Thomas smiled, and thanked the doctor. "yes... lets go home..." Thomas helped her down, and led her to Draco behind the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Hospital (Private: Theseus12)   Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Bree smiled and climbed on Draco, murmuring her hello to the dragon. "Thank the gods that's over."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hospital (Private: Theseus12)   Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Thomas climbed over, taking especial care when he put a hand on her belly. "too many bad memories?" Thomas asked, and almost instantly regretted it. he knew she hated talking about the past. "right, sorry... forget I asked." Draco took off, and took them home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital (Private: Theseus12)   Hospital (Private: Theseus12) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital (Private: Theseus12)
Page 1 of 1