Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Empty
PostSubject: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Lucas walked up onto the docks and looked around seeing no one was here. "Now where is that blue girl that I fell for.." He muttered as he sat on the wooden structure and waited for Ophelia to pop up from somewhere...if she remembered that they had decided to meet here today.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Ophelia had already risen from the ground when Lucas was stating his wonder for where she was. "Over here, love..." she felt an odd twinge in her chest as she thought of him. Then, she felt something that she hadn't felt for a long, long time.

thabump

Ophelia's hand flew to her chest, pressing over the the left part of her chest. did her heart just.... beat?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Lucas looked over at Ophelia and smiled. He stood and then walked over and kissed her before pulling her into a hug and smirking. "How's your day been...kill anyone today while I slept?" He asked her...since he kinda slept through half the whole fucking day.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Ophelia smirked. "I was bathing yonder." she said, pointing. "some foolish camper decided to join in. The Black Water is deep, but it resides in all waters. I called it forth, and dragged him to it's depths." ophelia said this without the slightest hint of remorse. which wasn't really all that surprising.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Lucas grinned and kissed her cheek. "That's my girl." He told her and then hugged her tighter. After which he lead her to the edge of the dock and sat down, pulling er down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Ophelia sat next to him, her legs hanging from the edge of the dock, almost reaching into the water. "so what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Lucas looked out at the lake and then looked over to her. "I don't know...pretty much slept the day away while you had the pleasure of ending some little brats life...Maybe take a swim?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Ophelia smiled. "I don't see why not..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Lucas grinned and kissed her as he shrugged off his red jacket and kicking off his shoes before pushing off into the water. He came up, breaking the surface of the crystal clear liquid surrounding him and smirked at her before diving under and swimming around.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Ophelia looked at the sky, squinting at the sun. she then slid into the water, and dove under, following Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Lucas spun around under the water and smiled at her and then pointed to the surface. He ten swam up there and took some breathes of air as he waited for her to come up as well.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Ophelia stuck around. what would happen? would her lungs fill with more water than they already were? would her heart start beating? no, this wasn't going to happen. she stayed underwater to prove this point.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Lucas raised an eyebrow and then sunk back underwater and saw her still there. He swam up to her and smirked at her. Pulling her into his arms he floated underwater with her for as long as his lungs would hold out.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Ophelia floated with him underwater, enjoying the feel of his form in her arms. eventually, she got bored, and called upon the waters. they were already started to become infected with the Tears, ans so she wrapped them in a ball of Tears. if Lucas was to drink this, it would turn into oxygen as it hit his lungs, merely becasue she wished it. Pulling him to her, she kissed him, tongue moving forward, touching the tip of his lips with it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Lucas kissed her back and smiled, parting his lips when she licked them and extending his tongue out to her's putting up a small little fight with her as he hugged her closer to him, the contaminated water filling his lungs but turning to oxygen instead of drowning him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Ophelia slid a hand underneath his shirt, sliding up his back as she kissed him, tongue's wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am

Lucas grinned and scratched her back softly as he kissed her. He smirked as one hand slid down her back and he squeezed her ass a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:49 am

Ophelia sighed as he grabbed her, and a hand traced down his belly. "gods, you set my soul afire,"Ophelia quipped ironically.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Lucas grinned and looked around at the dome. "I could set much more on fire....if you trust me.." He told her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Ophelia looked, and saw what he meant. "oh gods, that's kinky." she pressed herself closer to him. "do it.. then hold me... kiss me... kiss me wherever you like..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Lucas grinned at her and then snapped his finger and a fire flickered to life in the tainted waters..sucking up the oxygen to stay lit. He then shot the flame at the dome of tears and then it caught to it and the dome became a ball of fire. He looked around at it all and then grinned at Ophelia and hugged her closer, kissing her deeply and passionately, his tongue slowly sliding out to her lips and licking them as he reached up to where her tear dress was covering her breasts. He started to play with them as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Ophelia kissed back, her tongue responding to his lustfully. when he started to play with her breasts underneath her dress, her dress saved him the trouble by melting down to her waist as she pulled on his trunks, hands grasping at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Lucas grinned as the dress melted away from her breasts and she reached at his trunks..wanting them gone. He just kissed her and played with her breasts..his tongue brushing against hers and him grinning at the taste of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Ophelia started to get impatient. she grabbed him through his trunks, continueing to kiss him, feeling desperation start to course through her veins.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Lucas grinned and gasped a bit when she reached into his trunks and grabbed him. "Oh well why didn't you say something, beautiful?" He asked her with a whisper and then reached down and pushed off his trunks. He grinned and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)   Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luphelia on the docks(Private: Theo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next