Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ness

Ness

Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:09 am

"Defy? I'll do more than defy. I'll rip your--" I spout out a long stream of threats, at one point mentioning tearing him a new asshole on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 am

HIs mouth dropped, and I took that oppertunity to lunge at his ankle. Luckily, I got him right in the vein, giving Shawn time to run. "Go! Both of you! I got---HOLY FU---" The creature snatched me up by my hair and shook me around, causing me to cry out in pain. "Go!" I commmanded.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 am

"No way!" I nock an arrow tipped with nerve poison and shoot it directly in the monster's hand.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 am

The thing yelled in pain and threw me in Shawn's direction. "IDIOT! You don't have even the slightest idea of what you've done." I crashed into Shawn, falling to the ground again. The creature was gone in the blink of an eye, dissapearing back under the earth.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:50 pm

I catch Yuvi and fall to the ground. "What the hell was that?! Yuvian Long! You have some explaining to do!" I sat her down as I scolded her.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 pm

I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore the searing pain of my broken ribs, wrist, and possibly shoulder. "It was nothing, it was nothing. Relax, it's over now." She's lying, sung a slightly-bruised up Margo. Little Mali snorted. 'You know good and well she's lying. Oh, hey, Dad.'
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

I give her a canister of nectar. "You know I'm too smart to fall for that. Answer. Now."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Hey sweetie. Shade runs to his litter. I miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 pm

"Look, Shawn. I don't wanna tell you until we find my E---Until we find Evon." My throat automatically tightened up on his name, but I forced myself back into my expressionless face. The kittens, and Margo, basically tackled Shade in little purrs of praise and stuff. Whatever other content noises and chiz cats make.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Shade chuckles and licks Margo like a popsickle. Love you all!
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Margo blinked awkwardly, unfamiliar with the affection; she's been around the world and back with me. Uhhh....Love you, too. she chuckled happily. The kittens responded the same, although much more enthusiastic. All, of course, but the red-eyed Leroy (check out his name!), who'd stayed away silently and watched.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Shade stares at Leroy. Come son.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:31 am

He shook his head and kneeled some. 'I should not; i belong elsewhere.' He trotted over to Shade, gave him a slight nudge, and disappeared in a puff of red smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 am

I let out a sigh. "Fine." Shiro comes in running.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:18 am

As I walk walking back to camp with my three wild dogs. Shade Sees Yuvi's amulet glow, meaning that Evon is close.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:25 am

I smiled successfully, happy that I probably wouldn't have to tell Shawn too soon. i don't wanna make him lose all sense of kiddiness. but as I looked down at my glowing amulet, I knew good and well that Evon was close, and that I would have to tell both very very soon. "Shawn? Let's go meet up with him." I said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:54 pm

I walk to the hill oblivious about what was happening under ground. Shade jumps for joy.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:58 pm

I stood up, limping some because of my injured ankle, and scanned the rest of the road. I saw Evon and I, too, jumped with joy. "Evon!" I shouted and waved my good arm.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Ooc:at his bunk. Read the the hill......XD
Bic: Shade burst out and run to the hill like a freight train.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Ooc:.....Your....BUTT! XD
Bic:I looked at Shawn desperately then back where Evon was. "I'll....I'll catch him later." I sat back down in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:35 pm

"C'mon. We're going. Right now." I grab her by her wrist and drag her to the Hecate cabin
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 pm

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow!" My injuries protested, but I followed as quickly and enthusiastically as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2