Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horseback Riding.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Zayden lead Gray to the Pegasus stables and smiled as he went over to the flying horses. "Which one do you want to ride?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Gray rolled her eyes at Zayden and kissed his cheek before picking out a white one. People who knew horses knew they were actually called grey horses. Grayson smiled as she mounted the pegasi and winked at Zay.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Zay smiled at her and then mounted a brown pegasus and then smirked over at her. "Race you." He said and then the Pegasus started running
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 pm

She clicked her tongue and the pegasi started to run. Laughing as she caught up easily, she winked at Zayden. "Come on, Zay!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:22 pm

He grinned at her and clicked for the pegasus to run faster, soon whispering for it to take flight. "You won't beat me, Gray" He called down to her and stuck his tongue out at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Gray smirked and stopped the winged horse. She waved at them as they went by. Then she turned back and went down a different path.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Zayden looked down and then smirked as she changed the direction she was going in. He steered his own ride around and soon it landed beside her and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Grayson smiled and pulled her pegasi more beside his and kissed him, her hands pulling him closer to her by his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Zayden smiled and kissed her back, getting as close to her as the pegasi would allow them to. Soon though he had to break the kiss and scoot over a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Gray used the stirrups on the pegasi to climb onto his ride.. Facing him, she kissed him again, her own leg brushing his.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Zayden grins and kisses her back as he wraps his arms around her and held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Grayson rested her head on his shoulder and smiled as her arms wrapped around him in a hug.

OOC: He should subconsciously try something.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 pm

((He will..just not at this moment))

Zayden steered the horse down the path, taking it off course so that it would take Gray and him to Zephyros Creek.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:51 pm

The path usually took a while so gray struck a conversation. "So what have you been up to when I'm not around?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm

"Sleep..take a stop at the library and do a little reading...blow up some dummies at the arena." He told her with a small shrug. There wasn't much that he did that didn't include Gray.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Gray smiled and kissed his cheek. "Same here... Minus the blowing up thing," said the daughter of Freya. She inched closer to him, going a little red when her body touched his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Zayden blushed a bit as well when body hit his crotch..but he tried to hide it. He knew Gray had a free of sex. He just hugged her close and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Gray sighed. She relaxed and hugged him closer. She closed her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

They were about halfway down the path at this point and Zayden kissed Gray's neck again. "I love you, Grayson..You know that?" He whispered to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Gray backed up a little. "Watch it," she growled before softening and kissing his cheek. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Zay smiled at her, "What I do? I didn't try anything." He told her playing a little defensively but he was only joking with her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Gray narrowed her eyes at him and frowned. "You know fully well what," she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Zay sighed, "Ok..I'm sorry, Gray.." He told her and lowered his head a bit hoping she wouldn't be mad.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Gray sighed and kissed him. "You know how I get, Zay..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 pm

"I know...and you know how I get...sometimes...it just happens and I can't help it.." He told her after returning her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horseback Riding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Riding.   Horseback Riding. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horseback Riding.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Pegasus Stables :: The Riding Trail-
Jump to: