Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfer!~Kane Demrosol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness

Ness

Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Empty
PostSubject: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Name: Kane Demrosol
Eyes: Gold/Yellow
Hair: Blueish Black
Skin Tone: Pale
Body Type: Athletic
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Mira Demrosol
Siblings:
Talents: He likes cemeteries, digging holes, and speaking with ghosts.
Flaws: He holds grudges, doesn't like using swords, and can be a bit of a pushover.
Powers: Umbrakinesis and Geokinesis. The biggest thing he can do with shadows is put out a large light, about 10 ft in diameter. He can use his power 10 times a day, they'll make him nearly pass out if he goes to his maximum once. He has to wait at least an hour between uses. Razz
Weapon: A special CB shovel that transforms from a charm on his bracelet. His bracelet's basically like Annabeth's invisbilty hat. Razz
Clothing: PIC^
History: Kane had an easy life. He lived in Japan for a year and learned Japanese. One day near his 17 birthday a Cyclops attacked him and his mother. He made it out alive, but his mother was killed. After hiding for a few months he heard about Camp Half-Blood and went there, fast as he could.
RP Example: I heard the Minotaur bellow behind me. "Damn it. It's close." I said angrily. It bellowed again. I looked forward. The tree was around 50 away. Just then the Minotaur rammed into me. I fell down and felt that I had broke a few ribs. I tapped my bracelet and became invisible. The Minotaur looked confused. I carefully snuck behind it, carefully taking out my shovel. When I was directly behind it, I quickly decapitated it and watched it's body fade away.

Picture: http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-617619611.jpg

Last edited by Ness on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Uhm

I'll be straight up about this. Nico is a Canon/Gary Stue-esque character. If this character has ALL his powers then you have to flat out name them and limit them. Not give the short and simple term for a mass of different powers.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 pm

I'll just keep the umbra and geokinesis. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:17 pm

You still have to explain the powers and limit them....
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Edited. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:59 pm

The geokinesis power needs to be limited more.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 pm

The powers still need more limits, like how tired they make him, how long he has to wait between uses, how many times he can use them, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Kay then...edited.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:20 am

. .I don't know why no one mentioned this, or if they just didn't view it the same way, but geokinesis isn't a Hades power. Gaia wouldn't let him mess with her shit.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 am

Hades does have slight geokinesis powers being that everything underground is in his power.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Moving large boulders, ten times a day, for his child, is too much if he only has "slight power" over it. Everything under the Earth is his dominion, not his power. Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon were given equal reign over the earth because Gaia was still present. If Hades gets geokinesis, so do Zeus and Poseidon, which makes much less sense.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:30 pm

URGH. Forget it then. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Sorry. Approved.

You didn't remove the part that says 'geokinesis'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer!~Kane Demrosol   Transfer!~Kane Demrosol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer!~Kane Demrosol
Page 1 of 1