Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Strawberry Fields

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 am

I kept on kissing Keri, pulling him tighter to me. I had a feeling I knew where this was going, even if I couldn't read Keri's mind. I didn't want anyone to walk in on us, talk about awkward.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfbloodunrated.forumotion.com
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:04 am

I warmed up my hands a little as I grabbed Kasi's booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs and kept kissing her.

OOC: I legitimately cannot type the word "boob" without laughing. It's such a nonsense word.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 am

I wrapped my legs around Keri's pulling him on top of me as best as I could. He was already close, and it just wasn't working well.

ooc: /Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:43 am

I let go of Kasi's badonkadonks and slid my hands into her shirt as I kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:49 am

I tried not to giggle, and kept kissing Keri.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 am

I moved my hands back up to Kasi's lumps of joy and squeezed them again as I kept kissing her. I was kissing her a bit more passionately now. .
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:01 am

ooc: I'm honestly, going to grab a gun, shoot your face and kill your cats.

bic: I rolled over, having Keri and me fall to the ground. I kept kissing him, as we fell, ignoring th fact we fell.

ooc: If Keri says 'ow' I'm killing your future child.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:09 am

I was shocked a little when that happened, but I figured it would hurt Kasi worse to be shoved into my boner when she fell. .awkward. I kept kissing her, and slowly moved my hands around to her back and undid her bra strap.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:12 am

I did feel that, but I kind of ignored it, that was awkward. Meh, whatever, I kept kissing Keri. I pulled back "You know, it's going to be bad if someone shows up right?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 am

I nodded. "You know they'll be burnt to a crisp, right?" I asked, smiling. I moved my hands down to the bottom of Kasi's shirt and started to pull it off. "You want to risk it?" I asked. To be honest, the possibility of someone walking in just made it more exciting to me. .
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:17 am

"Keri!" I say laughing. "That is not exciting!" I rolled my eyes at him, the things he thought were exciting were so weird. At the same time though, I started to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 am

Yes, it totall-" I started to say, before I was cut off by more kissing. I pulled Kasi's shirt up as far as I could, but her arms were still around me, so I couldn't take it all the way off.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:32 am

I brought my arms down a bit, grabbing the bottom of Keri's shirt and pulling it off of him while he was pulling mine off of him. I went back to kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:51 am

I pulled Kasi's bra off next, and then wrapped my arms around her, pulling her up against me again. I made my lips nice and warm as I kissed her some more.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:57 am

I wrapped my arms back around Keri's next, kissing him even more than before. Pushing him down on the ground as I was pushing myself on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:10 am

I slid my arms down Kasi's back and slip my hand into her jeans, squeezes her ass as I kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:15 am

Was there any room to come any closer to him? I guess not, this was frustrating. Hmph. I kept on kissing him, my hands wandering all over his chest, smoothing all over his body.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:19 am

I slid my hands out of Kasi's pants and around to her front, unbuttoning and unzipping them before tugging them off of her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:27 am

I flipped my hair out of my face as I wrapped my now bare legs around Keri's waist. My hands slowly made it towards his pants.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:33 am

I didn't bother waiting until my own pants were off. .I started slipping Kasi's panties off as I kissed her. I don't think I'd ever kissed her more passionately than this. .but maybe I'd tied it before.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:36 am

I started unzipping Keri's pants and slowly removing them from his legs. I kept kissing him in the process of doing so though. I brought my arms back up and started to keep kissing him once again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 am

My hands found Kasi's bare ass and squeezed, and I pulled her as close up against me as possible. Like always when we got to this stage, my whole body started to warm up, especially my dick. .
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:49 am

I kind of threw Keri's pants else wear, meh. After I was done with him, he wouldn't need them. I kept kissing him even deeper now.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:54 am

I didn't want to wait, so I just pulled my boxers off my self and flipped us so that I was on top again, and frabbed Kasi's boobs as I kept kissing her as quickly as I could.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:12 pm

ooc: Kay Imma skip the grossness naowwwwwwwwwwww.

bic:

When we finished, I kind of rolled over. I was laying on my back, and wearing Keri's shirt. I expected the rest of my body to see if I had any burns anywhere. "Just a few" I say showing Keri the few burnt marks on my thighs and arms. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strawberry Fields
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next