Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cecelia Fist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Cecelia Fist Empty
PostSubject: Cecelia Fist   Cecelia Fist Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Full Name:Cecelia Agatha Fist
Nicknames:CeCe, A. C
Years At Camp:1

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Black with streaks of red
Eyes:Brownish gold
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): curvy semi-attractive, 6'0 140
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): 3 brown freckles on the left side of her neck
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): a little mean, multiplicative, hates being alone.

God Parent: Eris
Mortal Parent:Erickson(Eric) Fist
Date of Birth:October 24, 1995

Powers (optional): can summon golden apples that start arguments that could lead to fighting. she can summon 7 apples a day. the apples can cause up to 5 people to feel the urge to fight. the apples last about 5 minutes before then turn into useless apple cores.
Fatal Flaw: Disobedience
Other Flaws (at least two others): gossips. pride

Weapon(s): two CB daggers and a spear with a CB spear head.
Pets:N/A
Talents/Skills: Reading. plotting.

RP Example: i walk down the school hallway smiling at the other kids. this was the last day of school and i couldn't wait to go back to camp. i see on of my most hated teachers Mrs.Swell. i walk into her classroom. "hello." i said. "this is for you." i opened my purse and pulled out a golden apple. i sit it on her desk. "why is it golden?" she ask. i smiled. "its from Brazil." i answered back. i walked out of her classroom and saw another teacher i didn't like. i smiled and said. "Mrs. Swells wanted to see you." the teacher nods and goes in her classroom. after about 3 minutes you hear desks moving and shouting. i smiled again, but evilly. i then walked out to my car and got in. i started it and drove off to camp., with my bags already packed.
Biography: she grew up with her dad and stepmother. she didn't really like her step mom so she would cause then to fight almost everyday. so her dad decides to leave. she went with him and lived a happy life. one day she was taking away and was dropped of at camp half-blood. there she trained and learn how to fight monsters and such.

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Cecelia Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Fist   Cecelia Fist Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 am

I mean, other than me personally think you could ha e been more descriptive, there's nothing wrong here.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Cecelia Fist
Page 1 of 1