Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Number 3 :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deme!

Deme!

Number 3 :) Empty
PostSubject: Number 3 :)   Number 3 :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:52 am

Number 3 :) Brenda-song-lashes
Full Name: Yuvian Showadi Long (Including title, Agent Yuvian Showadi Long)
Nicknames: Yuvi, Yuv, Showadi, Agent L, L
Years At Camp: Only for about six months

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): long, wavy, black down to the small of her back; usually worn straightened or in a ponytail
Eyes: dark brown, usually hidden behind sunglasses
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): 5'7", 113lbs, curvy and attractive
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): A long but faint scar leading from the corner of her left eye to the edge of her left jaw; other than that, she's flawless
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Very friendly; sometimes serious; has a temper; a bit protective; pretty funny; beautiful; intelligent

God Parent: Peitho (Peithos)
Mortal Parent: Sione Long
Date of Birth: 1995/12/4

Powers (optional): Persuasion: Can make people do her will by speaking to them in a sweet way(her voice will sound alluring and her looks will seem to be more beautiful; attempted around two to ten times a day and last for around three to five minutes; can be resisted by turning away and/or covering ears)
Fatal Flaw: Pride: The smallest compliment she gets will trigger an unstoppable strive to do everything right, to make sure others approve of her.
Other Flaws (at least two others): Acts before thinking: Responds too quickly to others' actions before thinking if it's really worth it; Gullible: Easy to fool

Weapon(s): Celestial bronze spear that changes into a ring
Pets: a black tabby named Margo and a small litter of now five kittens
Talents/Skills: modeling, dancing, pottery, speaks several languages, makes friends easily, talented drawer

RP Example: I swept through the rain-battered streets fluidly, ignoring the ice daggers soaking through my thin Maroon 5 hoodie. I slipped into the coffee shop and bought a tall white chocolate-caramel frappe, sitting down at an empty table. The joint seemed vacant; only a few workers and another customer were there. The customer, a woman around her late forties, glared at me. I automatically new she was one of Them. Them, they....that's what we called their kind. Monsters. Vile creatures. She crossed the shop silently and paid for her latte, leaving through the door without a glance away from me. I adjusted my sunglasses and followed her without paying.
Biography: Yuvian was born in a small village in the Philippines to a very poor family and always wanted to be a model. Soon, she convinced the entire village to scrape up enough money to fly her and her family to New Jersey. There, she pursued her modeling career. One day, during a photo shoot, her father said he needed to take her little brothers to the restroom. An hour later, Yuvi grew worried. Where was her father? She called off the shots for a minute and went to investigate. There on the floor of the bathroom was a note and muddy footprints leading to the backdoor. She picked up the note and read it out loud. "For answers, go to the Camp. There, you will be safe. For now you need to train. Your family's life depends on it." She ran immediately out into the rain and started to search for any sign of her family. Finally, she wandered into Camp Halfblood and collapsed on the border from exhaustion. She left camp after six months to pursue a calling. Later on in her life, she'd discovered an agency specially for halfbloods who choose to track down and kill the monsters before they could do that to them. So she went to a screening and quickly joined, now known as Agent L. She eventually returned to camp to track lead on an old suspect. So now she's back, but undercover.

Other Notes: ADHD; has a strange Filipino/Jersey accent

Last edited by Deme! on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Number 3 :)   Number 3 :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 am

Could you please expand/explain her flaws a bit more? I've been noticing a lot of bland answers for those lately, and they're kind of important. It just seems like she has more going for hed then against her, if you get what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Number 3 :)   Number 3 :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Ah, I understand. Edited!
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Number 3 :)   Number 3 :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 pm

That's much better, thank you.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number 3 :)   Number 3 :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number 3 :)
Page 1 of 1