Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Da Deep Blue Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 am

Tired of dealing with annoying demi-gods who loved running away from my amazing powers and superior strength, I decided to take a swim in the ocean, at depths that would probably kill mortals. I, of course, was 'breathing' fine due to my heritage. I decided to defy physics and sit on the ocean floor. There was a pointy rock beneath me, so I decided to move, and when I did, just decided to lay down in the sand, enjoying the refreshing cool of the Deep ocean.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:07 am

It was the middle of the day, with the sun beating down on the sea like a heavy rain. That was quite a clever comparison, I said to myself as I swam deeper into Long Island Sound. The last time I'd been down here, I'd found all sorts of interesting little things in the sands. Oysters with pearls, pieces of broken weapons and armor, and the ever-present driftwood. So much driftwood.
I reached the point at which I'd stopped before - a sort of underwater cliff, looming over a darker abyss into which I dared not venture. I wished that I could explore down there, but feared that the depths would be too great for me to withstand. Instead, I swam along in a straight line, into open water.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:14 am

As I was busy mentally telling a couple sharks to fuck off, I noticed someone swimming up above me. It was rather too far for any demi-gods to be swimming, so I figured I should go up there and teach them a lesson. I stood up and concentrated my powers, and then shot upwards at them at around thirty miles per hour. Yes, if they noticed me, they'd certainly be scared.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:24 am

Yes, I was just swimming along, minding my own business, passively scanning the surface for any unwitting demigods I could drown. Then, suddenly, there was this strange rushing noise from underneath me, and by the time I looked down, the whatever-it-was crashed into my feet. It didn't really hurt or damage anything, but it sent me into a funny spiral, and I swore loudly out of shock. Upon realizing the thing was a person, I promptly flipped him off. What the hell did he think he was doing? Maybe he'd drown. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:33 am

I stopped a few feet above the person and realized it was a girl. Well, how even more interesting. If she was out this far, and confident enough to flip me off, I assumed that she was a child of some water God. Maybe just a dryad or some shit like that. I manipulated the water so that it stabilized me, and walked around like I was on normal ground as I kept pace with her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:40 am

I frowned. The guy was doing strange things and walking around underwater now, so it was safe to say that he was probably the son of some sort of ocean deity, or possibly a river god. Meaning he wouldn't drown. Bah. I rolled my eyes at him, and started to swim away parallel to shore. Maybe a riptide would surge out of nowhere and whisk this inconvenience away, never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:49 am

I 'stood' straight upright in the water and pushed myself along in the water parallel to the girl, and had my trident appear in my hand. Oh, my, he had a weapon. Where did he get that from? It was forged with your fear, little child. Never stop being afraid.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:55 am

Oh, my, he had a weapon. Where did that come from? I was so very, very afraid. Not. I stopped swimming, and made a sort of 'WTF' gesture. There was really no other way to describe it besides 'WTF'-y. I had never tried to talk underwater to someone, so I wasn't sure it would work, but I did it anyways. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:59 am

Well, she could definitely breathe underwater. I smiled. "I want to annoy and kill you, you stupid demi-god. You've traveled too far into my ocean." I said, and laughed. I'd never killed someone who could breathe underwater before. This ought to be interesting. But isn't that like killing family, Kelsier? Why yes, it is, but we've already killed family. Family means nothing to us.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 am

Well, I guessed that talking underwater worked, to some capacity. His words sounded ever so slightly garbled, but it seemed like he wanted to kill me. And then he either had a seizure or laughed. Well, whoever he was, he was coming across as a douchebag. "I'm not a demigod," I said, and crossed my arms in an irritated fashion. Perhaps I could talk my way out of this one. I didn't have any experience actually fighting someone underwater, and wasn't too keen on learning against someone who was completely out of their mind.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 am

"Well you're not a fucking dryad." I replied, and started 'walking' towards her. What if she is a dryad? Then I'll fucking kill her anyway. She shouldn't be messing with me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:30 am

I hesitated slightly before deciding on a course of action. Could I bluff my way out of this one? Probably not. So I started to swim backwards, keeping the distance between me and my strange foe. "No duh," I replied. "I'm actually sort of offended. Is it really that easy to mistake a descendant of the titans for a stupid nature spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:33 am

"I didn't mistake you for a dryad, dumb b*tch, and if you're a descendant of a Titan, which one is it?" I asked, keeping the distance between us constant. "Whoever it is, I doubt it makes you as powerful as a child of Oceanus." I added, twirling my trident confidently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 am

"Well, shit," I said, and stopped swimming. "The almighty son of Oceanus has personally decided to murder helpless little me. I'm so scared." I stuck my tongue out at the admittedly menacing demititan. Trying to worm my way out of this seemed to just play into this guy's hands, so maybe standing up to him a bit would increase my chances of avoiding a battle. If not... well, I wasn't planning on losing, no matter how stupidly powerful this guy was.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 am

I laughed and playfully threw my trident at her. I didn't not try, but I also didn't use my powers on it, so it would probably just tap her if it even got that far. "I personally decide to murder anyone who gets in my way or generally disturbs me. I was having a very delightful conversation with two sharks until you swam by." I said, smiling. Except for- Don't even go there.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 am

I sort of floated out of the way of the trident. It didn't take a whole lot of effort, so I couldn't exactly call it 'swimming'. It was like if a jellyfish had a martial art - the elite skill of floating away from danger. "Your girlfriend must be lovely," I said, in a blatantly sarcastic tone, then added, "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to offend your hand."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 am

"If you don't shut up, I won't just kill you, I'll preserve your hand and use it instead."I replied. It was weird, though. Normally I'd already have attacked. It must have been the banter. She was distracting me by talking. Why wasn't I amgry? Well, she does have a nice body, and you're still a- Yes, I'm quite aware. I wonder if I could take advantage of a water spirit. .that sounded like a good release. I'd have to try that, after I cut this bitch into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:20 am

I grinned, holding up my rather small hands. "I'm afraid they might be a bit too big for that." Gods and titans, this was entertaining. It'd probably stop being quite so funny once the fighting actually started, though. I would have to prolong this sort of back-and-forth for as long as possible, and perhaps convince this person that attacking me would be a lot less fun than talking with me. And then maybe I could kill him sneakily. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:23 am

I started slowly moving towards her, forgetting the stupid walking thing and just propelling myself slowly. I shruggedm "I'll just use your mutilated corpse, then. It really doesn't make a difference to me."I said, and two throwing spears appeared, one in each hand. "I hope you're ready to die."I said, my pupils dilating as the thrill of the fight took hold.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:31 am

Agh, one last chance to use my limited diplomacy skills. Perhaps I could utilize my female charms... hmm. I wasn't exactly above that, was I? Nope. Besides, I supposed it didn't hurt that this psycho was rather good-looking. "Or you can just ask nicely," I suggested, and opted to stay in one spot rather than float backwards like I was inclined to do. Use my elite jellyfish skills and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:42 am

I stopped for a second. "Are you suggesting that if I let you live, you'll allow me to ha e sex with you? Bull shit. I'll just kill you. "I said, and moved closer to her again. The thought of her offer did seem to make my shorts feel suddenly uncomfortable, as if someone had stuffed something down them. That's called- Yes, I realize what it is now. Be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:19 pm

OOC: Deer gawd Lorelei you... you... I have a few words for you... o.e

"Did I say that?" I asked in a rather innocent manner. He kept moving closer, which was making me feel more and more like I wanted to run away. I doubted I'd make it very far, though. So I stayed where I was, though he was rather near now. Close enough to reach out and touch. Oh, that gave me an idea. I extended an arm for a playful sort of poke in the center of his chest. "There seems to be a sea snake in your pants."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 pm

A commonplace poke had been so unexpected that I didn't even have time to react to it. I would have knocled her hand away. Some people could do weird things with just a touch. I was still trying to figure out why she was seemingly flirting with me when I was planning to kill her. Maybe she was a siren. Did sirens have nanes? "What's your name?"I asked, narrowing my eyes. I really didn't understand the snake comment, so I didn't react to it. I did not have any mother fucking snakes in my mother fucking pants, and if I did, I would be mother fucking tired of them.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 pm

"Lorelei," I answered with a wide grin, and pulled my legs up under me so I was sitting cross-cross applesauce in the water. That was such a stupid, childlike name for it, but I didn't know how else to describe that style of sitting. I looked at the guy expectantly, waiting for him to tell me his name. That was the proper thing to do in a conversation, right? Right.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:55 pm

"Lorelei? Like the siren that lures people off that cliff? I knew it. You're a siren."I said, crossing my arms. "Well, siren, as a Son of Oceanus I claim power over you. Let me have my way with you."I declared, kind of in a teasing manner in case she wasn't, but I could do whatever I wanted anyway. You liiiiiiike her, doooooon't you? No, of course not. I just want to take advantage of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Da Deep Blue Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Deep Blue Sea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next