Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jade's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Jade appeared in her bunk with Kris hanging on her shoulders, sleeping. She smiled at him and laid him down on her bunk and covered him up. "Sleep tight.." She whispered to him and then made a little pallet in the floor next to the bunk and fell asleep there.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 pm

(LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAAAAIN)
Kris woke up in the morning, and saw Jade sleeping, he noticed he was the only one up. He decided to meditate. He started levitating along with various other objects, he seemed to glow faintly, focusing the magic in his body to unlock new abilities.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Jade woke up about 5 or so minutes later and looked up to see Kris levitating in the middle of the Egyptian cabin. She would've said something...but she was still tired and just wanted to watch.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:15 pm

As his focus got stronger, his one hand was engulfed in hellfire, the other in black lightning. His hair seemed to lift along with heavier objects.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Jade practically sat up..surprised by how powerful Kris was. A lot stronger than when they met...unless he was holding back at the Lake that night.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Kris seemed to start to sweat as his body was outlined in a red glow. He was almost there, he had wanted to unlock a new ability, hoping to learn how to read minds.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Jade stayed silent as she watched...completely in shock by what she was witnessing.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Kris' concentration slipped and he fell back, all the objects orbiting around him also fell, "Oh, hey Jade, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Jade just sat their jaw dropped at how casual he was being about this. "What.....the fuck....was that?" She asked..
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:09 pm

"I was meditating," Kris smiled and stood up next to Jade, "I do it every morning, no big deal."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:17 pm

"...No big deal! You were about to lift the whole cabin off the fucking ground!" She exclaimed to him.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Kris smiled at her, "Let's go get some food." He offered his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Jade stood up and smiled at him..."After that light show...I'll eat till I faint." She told him and then smiled and walked out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Bunk   Jade's Bunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade's Bunk
Page 1 of 1