Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Lucas grinned and returned the kiss she gave. He kissed her for a few minutes..slowly wrapping his arms around her waist and smiling as he enjoyed the taste of her lips as he kissed her. After a few minutes or so he broke away and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Ophelia smiled back at him. she rather enjoyed how he tasted... wanted a little more... "So... are you enjoying this match as well, or is it just me?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Lucas grinned at her question and then leaned up and kissed her again and after a minute or two breaking away and kissing her dark blue-almost purple cheek.. "I think that question...requires an action for an answer.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Ophelia stayed silent, and merely pressed her lips to his. Opening her mouth, her tongue moved forward, seeking entry.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Lucas kissed her back and parted his lips for her. He smiled and continued to kiss her as his own tongue lightly brushed hers.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:17 pm

This... this was new territory for Ophelia. She moaned, crawling up him, on top of him, deepening the kiss, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Lucas continued to kiss her hugging her close to him and brushing his tongue over hers a bit more the longer they kiss. He mentally grinned and hugged tighter.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:37 am

Ophelia broke from the kiss, grinning at him. "So... what say you I take you somewhere more... private?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Lucas smirked and kissed her cheek..."Like I said..I don't care..meaning go right ahead..." He told her and then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Ophelia grinned, covering herself, as well as Lucas, with the Tears, starting to sink into the ground. after sinking, all that was left was a black splotch on the ground...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)   this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is a challenge???(Sam)(PG-13 and up)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Athletics :: The Arena-
Jump to: