Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keri, Son of Hestia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Keri, Son of Hestia Empty
PostSubject: Keri, Son of Hestia   Keri, Son of Hestia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Character Name:Keri Kelly
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Dark brown hair, Green eyes, 5'9", slight but muscular
God and mortal parent:Hestia, Robert Kelly
Powers:Can't be burnt. He can light his fingers on fire by snapping, which barely drains him. He can breathe fire, and it drains him slightly for a small plume, but if he makes one the branches out five feet wide then it drains him too dizziness. He can heat up any part of his body, but it takes a lot of that to drain him.
Flaws:He can't stand being in really dark places. He hates water. He has claustrophobia (smaller places have less oxygen which fire needs). He hates most girls who aren't his girlfriend.
Pets:A Black Phoenix just big enough for him to ride on. Named Xefonito(Scream).
Weapon:A celestial bronze sword that if touched by fire(even the smallest spark) the blade will completely light on fire. Turns into a working lighter.
Talents/Skills:Sword fighting, being mischievous, being 'goth'.
RP Example*:I walked in. Ugh, a fountain? Why would they put an ugly display of water in the middle of the forest? I felt like burning all the grass around it just to mock it, but there was a kid laying down inside of it. Stupid Poseidon children. I looked around, and noticed there seemed to be an overwhelming population of girls in here. I quickly ran out, fearing they would suddenly have mood swings, decide they hate me, and attack.
Biography*:Keri was put into an adoption home by Robert because Robert was afraid that his apartment would get burnt down. His fears rung true when he found out Keri had burnt down the adoption home at age of 3. He then was adopted by a firefighting couple, whose house, ironically, was also burnt down when Keri found a lighter. He then moved to the streets because he decided he hated the government. He started randomly going to people's mailboxes and burning their mail, lighting tree on fire in the lawns of business officials, destroying forests in California, and making a long burnt path all the way to New York, where he planned on burning down Central Park. He was about to light a tree on fire (this tree would be Hyperion's tree) when a satyr stopped him. He lit the satyr's legs on fire and started to walk away before another one popped up and stopped him, and dragged him to Camp.
Notes:Pyromaniac (big surprise)
He likes MCR a lot XD
Back to top Go down

Keri, Son of Hestia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Templates :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: