Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Ophelia felt strength coursing through her veins as the Tears flamed the cop. nice... nice...
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Lucas grinned and continued the flames for a while longer..but then cutting it off as it was obvious that the bodies more then likely were just ash by now..
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Ophelia broke off the flow of tears, looking at Lucas. "So, what else do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Lucas put the claw back on and then smirked. "Hm...well...I don't know....Want to go back to camp? At least there people can put up a fight and give us a decent challenge...before being gutted like pigs.." He said to her and winked at her before walking in the direction of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Ophelia grinned. "You think they would enjoy my particular... abilities?" She followed Lucas to the camp, ready to raise hell.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Lucas grinned at her.. "I know I do.." He told her

((And Scene))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2