Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikey's app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

Mikey's app. Empty
PostSubject: Mikey's app.   Mikey's app. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Username: LordMikeyII
What Position You're Applying For: Moderator
Years Role Playing: Hmm, not years yet, about 5 months...
Experienced on any other site?: All of those five months have been spent regularly Rp'n on HBM.
1-2 paragraphs on why you'd be a good mod: I think I'd be a good mod because since I started on HBM, it's soemthing i've really wanted to do. It's a job I'd take an interest in, I'd enjoy doing it so I'd be more commited to doing my job correctly. I'm responsible so I wouldnt shun my responsibilities and I would treat lower ranked users with respect. I know I haven't much role playing experience to my name and that might be seen as a hinderance, but I believe role-playing is something I have a knack for. I'd spend as much time on the site as I possibly could and I hope this is enough to persuade you to elect me, as a moderator. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Mikey's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey's app.   Mikey's app. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Sorry, the mods are all full, applying wise.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Mikey's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey's app.   Mikey's app. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:44 am

Not because of the applications being'full,' I say no due to that fact that I just don't know you well enough to trust you with a mod position. Sorry. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikey's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey's app.   Mikey's app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikey's app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: