Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Courtyard

Go down 
+10
Green
darkflux
Deme!
Ness
Aollo Nyx
Strormageddon
Rachel
Chris
Mason
Hammah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
darkflux

darkflux

The Courtyard  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm

'Oh I'm sorry'he said and looked at you 'why are you wearing a blind fold'he asked and stared at it
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:21 pm

I sighed. I'd come to expect people asking about the blindfold, but they usually weren't bold enough to flat-out inquire about it at the beginning of our conversation. I had the feeling that this was going to be an uncomfortable ordeal. I decided to not mention my lack of eyes unless I couldn't avoid it. Didn't want to outright lie, after all. "I'm blind, and my eyes are a rather unpleasant sight. Be thankful you've been spared."
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:25 pm

" oh I'm so sorry I asked, " he said and looked down nerveously and thought " why am I so stupid!!!, " he thought and " so change of subject who are you " he asked in wonder
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Did you think I was wearing a blindfold and walking around with a cane for fun? I wondered. Oh, well. "I'm Rhiannon," I said, not giving out my full name. People seemed to be taken aback when presented with 'Rhiannon-Aithne', often just saying they'd ignore my second name altogether, so I was trying to shorten it down a bit in conversation.
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:40 pm

" my name is crow linx " he said and moved his hand and held his hands together and his hands were shaking
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:55 pm

"Well, that's certainly a... unique name," I replied tactfully. I'd always thought it was strange how so many people were named after nouns. I mean, I understood abstract concepts, like Hope, Faith, etc. But words like Shadow or even Crow just seemed like things you'd name a beloved pet, not a child.
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:00 pm

" well I like it ill thank my father wherever the hell he is I probonly never will ask him since I don't know him" he said and looked at you I will say agin she is pretty " so who's your god parent " he asked
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

I hesitated prior to my answer, unsure of whether our not this guy would get angry upon learning I was Roman. Didn't the Greeks and Romans not get along well? It would be very unkind to lie, though, so I took my chances. Fate was in my favor, right? "Fortuna."
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:35 pm

" um ugh they didn't teach me a lot where I was but that's a roman god right that's cool " he said charmingly and skooted closer to you he smiled nervousely knowing you can't see
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 pm

"Yes. I believe her Greek equivalent is Tyche," I said, the Greek word rolling uncomfortably off my tongue. It felt so foreign. Even though I couldn't see Crow, I heard the slide of fabric over stone as he scooted closer to me. A bit too close for comfort, really. I moved to the end of the bench a bit awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 pm

'Um ugh I'm sorry for getting close " he said and looked at you "so how long have you been here "hee asked and he smiled and waited for you to say something. [i] how do I know if we are friends or not (insane voice) you could kill her mwhaha
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 pm

"I've only been at this camp for a few days, really," I said. I noted that, even though he had apologized, he hadn't moved back to his place. I felt just a bit... uncomfortable around this boy. Maybe I should leave...
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:04 pm

He moved back " me too but I miss the padded rooms and crazed screams I shouldn't have said that" he said but coveredis mouth
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 pm

"... what?" If I was uncomfortable before, I was frightened now. Was he implying he'd been kept in a psychiatric ward or mental asylum before camp? Was he telling the truth, or making up lies of insanity in some strange attempt to impress or intimidate me? Either way, I should probably stop talking to him. I stood up, with an awkwardly muttered, "Erm... I need to go."
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:55 am

" no no please " he said and he started crying and looked at you tears running down " he cryed and stood up " I'm so sorry you must be scared " he said tears running down his face " I'm a son of mania " he said
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:04 am

"... erm... are you crying?" I asked gingerly, taking a careful step backwards. I didn't want to upset anyone, but I felt like a cornered rabbit preparing to flee. As far as I knew, 'Mania' was an old, powerful Roman goddess of the Underworld. Like Orcus, but female. Was there a Greek goddess called 'Mania' that personified something different? I wasn't sure, but I still felt like I should get out of here.
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 am

" yes I am and since your roman ill give you this mania in greek is goddess of insanity and maddness " he said standing up he went close to you but not close enough were you can touch him " I'm so sorry I scared you my father abandend me in a asylum " he said explaining no I don't want to lose her I acually like this girl
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:14 am

Well, that was... lovely. Was he going to tell me his whole life story, now? I could hear his footsteps as he walked closer, and adrenaline started to pump through my blood as I tried to figure out the best way to escape. Into a cabin? I believed I could remember how to get to mine. On the other side of the fountain, slightly south-southeast, if I wasn't completely disoriented. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as I moved backwards again, very slowly and cautiously. I was testing the waters, so to speak, and ready to take off running, though I wasn't entirely sure I would be able to find my way while counting longer strides.
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:21 am

He walked really close and kissed her on the cheek and walked away and fell on the ground crying he let out pained noises he stared at you " your scared you wish I wasent here. Rhiannan this is awkward but do you beleve at love at first site before you were blind " he asked crying.
she's scared and afraid this is bad. " please stay please" he beged tears still runing down his cheeks.

Ooc oh he has a crush
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:32 am

Oh, gods, why? I felt something moist touch my cheek, and rightfully assumed that somewhat-terrifying-guy-named-Crow-I-just-met-five-minutes-ago had kissed my face. And then... there was a thump, a slightly tremor in the earth, and wretched sobbing noises. He was crying? I wordlessly took another couple of steps backwards, and then... well, sort of half-ran back to the Roman cabin in terror.
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:35 am

After a while of sobing he got up and saw she was gone. " I'm so stupid I shouldn't of done that " he sighed and left sadly still crying
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:50 pm

I sit down in the courtyard while drinking a shushi. "Yum." I said in between sips and glups.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:36 am

Raven ran into the courtyard intending to go to her cabin. She was still upset greatly by the memories of Bri that had ran through her head and there were tears in her eyes that anyone could plainly see. She got to the Aphrodite cabin, but she heards sounds inside and didn't want to see her siblings right now, so she slumped down next to the cabin and weeped,
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 am

I finished and turned my head to see, what seemed like an Aphrodite crying. I wanted to say something but what? Hm."Uh Hey zhere. " I said in my German accent. "You okay?" I asked while Winter ran over and sat at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:47 am

Raen weeped for a few minutes not noticing the boy walk up to him. She looked up when he talked to her though, but she responded in anger. "Go away! Just leave me alone!" She yelled at him. She felt it in her heart that he didn't care what was wrong with her. He just wanted to get her in his bed...that's all any guys ever wanted from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: