Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Courtyard

Go down 
+10
Green
darkflux
Deme!
Ness
Aollo Nyx
Strormageddon
Rachel
Chris
Mason
Hammah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

The Courtyard  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:51 am

I step back some and looked around. "I..uh saw you...crying....." I said as Winter licked her face. "No no bad Winter." I said to him and pulled him away from her. "Can I help?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Raven narrowed her bloodshot, teared filled eyes at the boy and growled under her breath. "Help? Help?! No! You can't 'help'! I don't want your help! I'm not some skank that will just fuck someone for no reason. Don't deny it cause that's what you want!. You're just like everyone else." She yelled at him, balling her hands into tightly clenched fists. She didn't know him, but she could feel it in her heart and her gut, he was no different from any other guy she's ever been friends or even aquanited with.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:04 pm

I blush a tad."I don't want that....I just met you." I said and looked down my shoes."I'm just trying to help.." I mumbled and shifted my shirt slightly. "There no need to be mean." I added and crossed my arms. I bated being depressed and hate seeing other people like that as well.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Raven just got angrier. "Stop lying to me!" She yelled and went to try and punch him, aiming to break his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm

I didn't see it coming and got punched, hard. I grab my face and look at her in shock."You hit me...and probably broke my jaw!" I shouted. "I'm trying to help!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Raven just went to hit him again, her anger at him for lying to her, continuing to lie to her it just was too much. She didn't care who was watching, she'd attack them too. She just wanted to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:55 pm

I get hit again."Stop! I'm trying to be nice!" I yelled and protected myself. I caused a gale of northern wind to protect me."Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Raven was blown back by the wind and she hit the ground hard. She lay there unresponsive, feinting being passed out, however she flew back and hit the ground in a way to were she would look naturally unconcious while still having prefect access to reaching up and pulling out her sword,
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 pm

I gasp and stand over her. "I'm sorry..but you hit me when I was trying to help you." I said and made sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Raven waited for the perfect moment and just as he finished his statement she opened her eyes, fury filled and out for blood, and then jumped up, pulling out her sword and slashing down his chest, well...if it connected.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:13 pm

I yelped and fell back on the ground with my hands over my face defensively. "Stop!" I yelled."You Ares!!" I yelled again and caused winds from the north to blow her away, just enough to make her stagger.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Raven just screamed in anger at the comparison to Ares. Sure she knew she had the temper to match his children, but that is the only thing that even remotely linked her to Ares. Look past that and you can see that she's an Aphrodite girl through and through. "Ares? ARES?! I'LL SHOW YOU ARES!" She said, after being blasted back by the wind. She got up and rushed at him, trying to hack and slash at him for whatever part she could connect to.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:19 pm

My arms get cut up as I stumble to get away."I'm sorry! I'm trying to help!" I yelled. I caused the temperature to drop around us, making me slightly stronger."please!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Raven just got angrier with the drop in temperature and the constantly telling her that he just wanted to help. She didn't want his kinda help. It's the same "help" that any other guy would try to give. She was no slut, she didn't sleep with any guy she saw, she wasn't like her mother, or her siblings. She just kept attacking, like nothing will stop her,
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 pm

I backed up against the bench I was sitting on."No!! Stop it!" I yelled. "I'm trying to be nice!!" I yelled again as my twin axes fall to my side.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Raven just screeched and went for another slash, but something was different. her blade was stopped short as a boy appeared as if out of thin air.

Adrian smirked, holding his blade up against Raven's keeping it stiff and unmoving. "You, have an extremely loud screech. Are you in the opera by any chance?" He asked with an annoying smirk. He started to laugh a bit and then twisted his blade so that her's flew out of her hand. He sheathed his sword and then a skeleton appeared as she went to punch him. "Thanks, Quinton but I had this under control."

Quinton just rolled his eyes and glanced over at his twin brother and the girl that was backing away from Adrian. "Clearly you had things under control. Took you near an hour to actually decide to do something you ass hole." He said as he picked up Raven's sword off the ground and examined the blood-stained blade. He smirked and walked over to them, tossing her sword back to Raven.

Raven grew confused after catching the blade. "What kinda bullshit is this?" She asked, still clearly very angry.

Adrian shook his head and Quinton shrugged. "No bullshit. Just my way of telling you to go to a quiet place and vent your anger on something that doesn't have a pulse." Quinton said.

Raven just growled a bit, but she did sheath her sword and then turn and leave. Her thought was to deal with these Twins later.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I sat there shaking, blood dripping from my wounds. I felt light headed and looked down at the trail of red. I didn't know what to do..I sincerely wanted to help her. I didn't want to have sex at all, all I wanted to do is help her. Now I need help?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Quinton glanced back at Leo and then looked up at his Brother. "Adrian, take Bloody Gary to the Infirmary. I'll tale her and make sure she doesn't go after more people." He said and then rushed after Raven,

"Alright, Pal. Time to get you fixed up." Adrian said to Leo and then walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. Soon the two melted into the shadows and were off to the infirmary,
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:03 pm

I disappeared in the shadows with Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Alex sits on the bench in the courtyard and waits for Juilet to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Juliet smiled, walking in with her blue and purple sun dress and slip ons, hair wavy. She felt a bit nervous but she went to him. "Hey... You look great."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Alex turned and looked at her. She looked amazing. "You look better" He states smiling and standing up. He walks over to her and holds her hand. "You ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:12 pm

She smiled, nodding. "Yes... And thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Alex smiled and kissed her cheek. "Don't be nervous" He held her hand tighter. "Im going to shadow travel to the place ok?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 pm

She nodded. "Ok. Does it hurt? To shadow travel i mean." She held both his hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: