Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Half Blood Hill

Go down 
+10
Kryptonite
Chaos
Weasel
Liz
Skinny Love
M79
Aollo Nyx
Deme!
Green
Ness
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
M79

M79

Location : Floating around the world on my sparkly mushroom cloud on an expedition others thought IMPOSSIBLE. Brb. Back in eighty days.

Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 pm

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
where the demons from my past
leave me in peace.

"Those songs are good, Tal, come on," Aidan grinned. "I'm good, I guess. I feel weird today," Aidan shrugged. He didn't bother to hide what he was feeling, because he couldn't even figure them out himself. If Taleis could see what was wrong, great, because Aidan sure couldn't. Maybe his stomach took breakfast badly.
Aidan smiled fondly at the grey overcast. As much as he loved the sun, he loved the damp air that wind brought. In London, he had cherished every moment of sun that there was, but when it's always the same temperature, with the same clear sky, something different was great to Aidan. He missed London, and that was basically it. New York isn't much different, he thought, it's still cold and polluted. Aidan even missed the pollution. He liked camp, yeah, but he wanted to go home.
That's it. Aidan was just homesick today. Nothing wrong here.
Noting Taleis' reaction to the wind, Aidan put on his best 'mother' face and hugged Taleis. "Aww, you're cold!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:09 pm

I walked up the hill with Derick and unlocked my car doors with a satisfying beep. "Where to again?" I asked as I got in the driver's side.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:11 pm

"Hm...Virgina. " I said getting in and sighed. "Yeah....there."
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 pm

I nodded and started the car, driving away.

Ooc: Ze new topic titled "Virginia"?
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Taleis Heap

Taleis' cheeks flush red, and he feels his heart thudding just a little bit faster, but he ignores that. Instead, he laughs and says, "Oh my gods, Mum, shut up. You're embarrassing me!" Taleis tries his best to sound like an annoyed teenage girl, even though he knows he probably failed.

A part of Taleis wanted to just relax into the hug, but he knew he couldn't. That would be weird, because he's only ever allowed himself to do that when he's actually sad, and that's the thing. Taleis isn't sad right now, and he doesn't want Aidan to think he's sad, because he's not. Taleis isn't sad, and if Aidan thinks he's sad he'll worry, which isn't a good thing. Well, it kind of is, because it means he cares, but that's not the point. The point is that he's worrying, and Taleis just doesn't like it when Aidan is anything but happy because, well, he's Aidan.

Taleis is starting to think that his brain isn't really making any sense, because of course Aidan is Aidan, and really, who likes it when other people are sad? And then he realizes that he's just kind of going in circles, so he tries to think of something else to think about, something that isn't Aidan's arms wrapped around him or the warmth of Aidan's body or something that just isn't Aidan, but it's kind of concerning how difficult that is proving to be.

'Seriously, Taleis, it's just Aidan. Calm down. He's your best mate, not your fucking crush.' He happily ignored the voice in the back of his head saying that yes, Aidan was his crush and possibly the love of his life, which is really fucking stupid. Because really, people only fall in love with their best friends in books. Taleis can't remember any of the many stories he's heard of real life people falling in love with their best friend. The only times he's ever heard of it is in books, like Harry Potter or Take a Bow, and Take a Bow was a stupid book, anyways. He had read it in middle school and the only character he really liked was Ethan, but then there was the fact that he acted like a sore loser when Emme got a boyfriend.

Taleis had kind of lost faith in the whole best friends falling in love thing, anyways. For Taleis, it had been a kind of always thing. Something that had been there from the start. And part of Taleis thinks that he should just admit that yeah, he loves Aidan, probably had since they were ten, but another part of him thinks that no, he doesn't love Aidan. Not like that. Things had been like that for a while, really. Which was really annoying, and not your regular, run of the mill type of annoying. This was annoying as in you half want to pitch yourself off of the side of a building, and the other half just thinks you should just check yourself into an asylum already.

Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Ooc:yep!
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Ethan walks to the hill and waits lays down by the side.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 pm

I walk to the hill all dressed up."Ethan?" I called

Ooc: look at her bunk to see what's shes wearing..if you want :3
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:33 pm

OOC: read

Bic: Ethan looked up to see Cece. "You look amazing" he said walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:38 pm

I blush. "Thanks..so do you." I said and hugged him."So do you."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Ethan hugged her. "You ready love?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:43 pm

I nod and hold his hand."Ready, zombie breath." I said smiling."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Ethan stuck his tongue out. "Yah when ever, applehead" Ethan thougt to himself how bad that was.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:48 pm

I smirk."eh.its a start." I said and looked at my watch."Its 7:34." I said and looked out into the road.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Ethan smiled. He rubbed his hands and put them to the ground. He raised a giant bone carpet. He jumped on and held a hand for Cece. "Mi Lady?" He says.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

I giggle and take his hand. I jump on the carpet. "Your so cute."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Ethan blushes and kisses her. "Thank you" He moves the carpet towards the resturant.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:56 pm

I ride the carpet with Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Xander walked on the hill. He sat down on the grass and laid back, taking in the amazing landscape.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:33 pm

I ran up to Xander, panting hard "hey!" I called out, looking around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Xander looked up to see Danny. "Hey" He kicked up from the ground. "How are you?" He asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 pm

"I'm fine, how are you?" she asked in return. "seen camellia?"
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Xander shook his head. "Havent seen her, hope shes on her way, then the whole gang would be here"
Back to top Go down
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:44 pm

I smiled "yup" and stepped closer to him "how was your cabin?"
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite

Kryptonite

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Cami walks in shivering, she had been through another tremor.... alone. If she doesn't get help soon this would turn into seizures. Two vague blurry figures stand at the top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next