Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor

Trevor

Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox   Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Username: Trevor
What Position You're Applying For: Chatbox mod, or what ever is needed
Years Role Playing:1.3
Experienced on any other site?:Welllll
Founder of: Strange Dimensions
Co-Founder of: Marvel DC Universe
Moderator of: Camelot High
Chat box Mod of: Life after Camp.
Chat Box Mod: Fishy's CHB
There are other but I can't remember
1-2 paragraphs on why you'd be a good mod:Well, as I said some where up there I've been an admin on a few sites. I am also quite good with the controls in the chat box due to being a chat box mod on Haiden's site, Lac. I also believe I would be able settle to disagreements in the chat box. I'm usually found in the chat box here, seeing as I almost never use CHB.org.

Ok well lets look at some of the pervious positions. Strange Dimension, My first site.... Meh it was ok, I wouldn't say it reflects me. Ok Marvel DC universe was a site that Zach Shan Sam Teddy and I made. It's revoles around comic book heroes. I myself think it was a good site, and it was good while it lasted. LAC is Haiden's life after camp site, and I was on there pretty regularly. And I think you all know Fishy's site.

I know Some A lot of you don't like me, but I think I can help this site. I hope you think so too.

Last edited by Trevor on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox   Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:13 pm

only Shan can call me Teddy Razz
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox   Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 am

I say no cuz someone already applied for c-box.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox   Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:24 pm

I also applied for anything else Mason. And Teddy I couldn't call you theo because there was another theo Razz
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox   Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Just call me Thes. *ends application spam*
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox   Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 pm

But i'm saying ALL of the ranks are full. At least, people who applied.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox   Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:48 am

There ARE currently more applications than spots available, but I'm going to say no partially because your form really didn't convince fhat you would be a good mod, and also because I've never really seen you on here, and have never really seen a demonstration of your qualifications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox   Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Trevor PH.D. for Chatbox
Page 1 of 1