Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seaweed603

PostSubject: My characters    Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Full Name: Christopher Slyar
Nicknames: Chris, Sylar
Years At Camp: 3

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): A little long, not too long, brown, and always messy, never combs it.
Eyes:
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): about 6 feet tall, 150 pounds, muscular.
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): A sword cut scar that goes from a little above his right eyebrow, to a little below his right eye.
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ): leather jacket that he modified to have several different places to hide his dagger. Cargo pants, and Converse.

Personality: A little bit of a loner, selfish, self-serving, also shy, but secretly longs for love.

God Parent: Thanatos
Mortal Parent: an assassin, never used her real name.
Date of Birth:

Powers (optional): Shadow traveling, but not long distances. He uses it short range in combat, teleporting away from fights, or around enemies, to mess them up, as well as for stealth. It doesn’t take as much energy as shadow traveling long distances, but if overused, it tires him out. The teleportation only works to places with a shadow, and the darker the shadow, the less it tires him out. At night he can shadow travel with almost no problems. Night also refreshes him, giving him new energy, which affects him by giving him insomnia, and makes him tired during the day.
Fatal Flaw: his fatal flaw isn’t from his godly parent, but from personal experience. He can obsess over vengeance, and he will let it consume him, and will do whatever it takes to get revenge in the most painful, sadistic way possible.
Other Flaws (at least two others): He has issues letting people get close to him. He has friends, but he always keeps things from them. He has a hard time expressing certain emotions. This leads to lies, and distrust. But if he actually trusts someone, he will be with them until the end. He often will look out for himself more than others, and he will sometimes use people for personal gain. He also is self-consounse about his appearance, and other social aspects of himself. He also had low morals, and will do whatever it takes to finish the mission. Including fighting dirty, but he rarely will go as far as sabotage. He can be a backstabber, if it serves his own interest. With thing like that he likes to work in the shadows, he would only latterly stab a friend in the back if they were alone, and he was sure nobody would find out.

Weapon(s): A one- handed katana, and a Stygian iron dagger named Prodosía.
Pets:
Talents/Skills: he is good at sneaking around, especially at night. He also has a talent for killing slowly and painfully.

RP Example: Chris’s mother was walking him home through a dark ally way. When all the sudden a deep voice said from behind them. “Give me your wallet, and you watch aint nobody got to get hurt. All I want it the wallet and the watch.” Chris’s mother turned around slowly, hands up. A man stood, holding a gun in his shaky hands. Chris’s mother began to act like she was taking off his watch, but then kicked the man in the shin, and grabbed at the gun. The shaky man had a surprisingly tight grip, and the two began to struggle. A gun shot echoed through the night, and Chris’s mother fell to the ground, a puddle of blood forming around her head.
“I didn’t, I didn’t mean it. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. I, I am sorry, holy shit.” The man said, as he and ran away. A single tear rolled down Chris’s face, but he only felt angry, pure rage. He wanted to make that man pay. He knew his mother always kept a knife in her right pocket. Chris took it, and ran after the man, with inhuman speed. He found the man, at a dead end at the end of the allyway.
“I didn’t mean it, I am sorry!” He yelled as he turned to Chris. Tears rolling down his face.
“Shut the fuck up.” Chris growled, as he slowly walked towards the man. “I know you didn’t mean to kill him.”
“S—so, you forgive me?” The man sobbed, letting his guard down.
Chris walked up to him, so they were face to face. “No.” Chris said, as he drove the pocket knife into the man’s stomach. He hunched over in pain, then Chris twisted the knife, and the man let out a scream. Chris ripped the knife out, and the man collapsed to the ground. Chris kicked him in the face, knocking him onto his back. Chris stabbed the knife a bit lower then his last stab, The man looked at Chris’s face to see a sadistic smile, and a murderous glint in his eyes. Chris then forced the blade through the man’s stomach and chest, in one push. He dropped the blade, and with a laugh dug his fingers into the cut, and rip the man’s chest open, revealing all of the vital organs. He took the knife, and punctured one of the lungs, then walked away from the man screaming in pain, and gasping for breath.

Biography: His mother was an assassin, who worked in the shadows, but one night, as he was walking Chris home, a mugger jumped them, Chris’s mother tried to disarm the mugger, but was shot in the head, The mugger didn’t want to kill anyone, and freaked out, dropping the gun and running away. Chris took his mother’s pocket knife, and chased down the mugger to a dead end. He then horribly murdered him, before going on the run. He stumbled into camp once, and has been there ever since. Chris often feels bad that he isn’t able to get a girlfriend, it isn’t that he can’t it is that he is too afraid to ask a girl out. At camp, he met James, and they have been good friends for two years.

Other Notes: His personality will change throughout the story, as he grows mentally, and emotionally. I will add a picture later.

Full Name: James Johnson
Nicknames: James
Years At Camp: 2

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): short blond hair, military style.
Eyes: grey
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): skinny, athentlic 5’10 140 pounds
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): none
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.):

God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: A scientist , dr Danielle Johnson
Date of Birth:

Powers (optional):
Fatal Flaw: He is too trusting
Other Flaws (at least two others): He can get distracted easily.

Weapon(s): a magical flaming bronze sword, that will completely incinerate bodies when it stabs them.
Pets:
Talents/Skills: He is smart, and a good strategist.

RP Example: “Come, give me that amulet.” Chris pleaded.
“Why the hell do you want it!?” James demanded.
“I just need it!”
“No you can’t have it!” James said, as he stomped of. He didn’t know why Chris wanted it, and frankly knowing that kid he probably didn’t want to know. Even though He and Chris had been friends for two years, James still felt like he barely knew the guy. He seemed to have two sides to him. Some time he was just a nice shy guy, others he was completely different, Once James had seen him trick an entire cabin into an ambush without them knowing, and in the attack Chris had slipped off and grabbed the flag.
Biography: He has this magical amulet that allows him to see through thin walls. Ever since he got that amulet from a Hephaestus camper, Chris wanted it. Chris asks for it all the time. Chris will never say why he wants it, and each time Chris asks, James says no.

Other Notes: Chris is going to kill James soon.

Last edited by Seaweed603 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : i found out that nyx is a titan, so i used Thanatos)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: My characters    Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Uhm, do the parents not have names or something?

Zayden Ranway/17-Holler-Dating Grayson Johnston, Freya
Raven Brooke/16-Aphrodite-single
Shane Redford/16-Momus-FWB with Ever Constant, Mania
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaweed603

PostSubject: Re: My characters    Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:07 pm

I added a name and why one doesn't have a name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My characters