Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone!!! New one here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mysterious Boy

Mysterious Boy

Hi everyone!!! New one here... Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!!! New one here...   Hi everyone!!! New one here... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 am

I'm a boy from India... I'm kind of a sporty guy and I loooove to read books... I also like listening to music (but I never dance)... I sometimes feel uncomfortable around people I don't know... Eg- in a wedding... But I also get along with people... I've got no idea what my height is, but I can tell you that I'm not too tall neither too short... I also love to eat (but I'm not overweight)... That's all I can say for now...
Back to top Go down
http://swagatam.sarkar.3@facebook.com
Kryptonite

Kryptonite

Hi everyone!!! New one here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!! New one here...   Hi everyone!!! New one here... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi~
I'm Kryptonite. You should read the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and then make a character. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to pm me or anyone with the coloured usernames. I wish you the best, and may the odds be ever in your favor~! (:
(◕‿◕✿)
-Kryptonite
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!!! New one here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: