Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tutto

Tutto

Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form] Empty
PostSubject: Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form]   Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 am

Name: Noah
Eyes: green and blue
Hair: short curly black hair
Height: 6 foot
Body Type: muscular and a bit thin
Skin Color: white
God Parent: Set/Seth
Mortal Parent: Hanah Mubarak
Country of Origin: Egypt
Pets:
Talents: gymnast, great stamina, manipulation,
Weapon**: Celetrial bronze egyptian khopesh that is the colour red
Flaws: pride, grudges and stubbornness
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can shoot out a spell using his sword which on contact causes its victim to see delusions, pretty much making the victim see the world in a somewhat chaotic state. Can only use it twice a day but that would make him pretty tired after.
Life Before CHB*: He lived with his mother in Egypt but moved to New York due to the fact that Egypt was expensive and they had family in New York. Noah grew up in New York but without a dad which he always wondered why but his mother would just say he left far away for some unfinished business. The two didn't have much time with their family for they were alway away but the two didn't mind. When Noah turned 13 he noticed strange attention gradually coming towards him but he tried to take no notice. Soon he became a big brother, his mother had a baby who's name was Hasina an Egyptian name meaning good.
RP Example*: Noah was in his school sitting about feet on the desk. He never really cared what anyone thought of him and besides no one would notice him in all the chaos of the room. Surprisingly he enjoyed the atmosphere, he was best in chaos and wherever he. Went it seemed to follow. This was his 4th school, he had to move school to school because he would always get into some kind of trouble and then expelled, still he didn't care. Noah looked at the teacher who was frantically trying to get his students to sit down and do their work. Not a chance in the world Noah thought and gave a smile. The students were throwing paper, arguing, some fighting and some just siting about doing whatever they were doing. Well may as well sit back, relax and enjoy the show Noah grinned again even more smuggly.
Any notes about your characters: As you can see he doesn't really care what people think. He loves chaos (like his dad) and he just does whatever he wants.

also this is a transfered character

Last edited by Tutto on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

PostSubject: Re: Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form]   Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:36 am

Powers must have To have restrictions like how much he gets tired and how often can he do it?

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form]   Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:37 am

Yes, some information on how it affects him and such would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Tutto

Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form]   Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:57 am

Rachel wrote:
Yes, some information on how it affects him and such would be nice.
Right done and... Thank you soo much for replying! I seriously like any replies just as long as its a reply to the app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form]   Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah Mubarak [This is my much better charracter form]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Templates :: Unapproved Characters-
Jump to: