Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Charrie...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PJROX1

PJROX1

New Charrie... Empty
PostSubject: New Charrie...   New Charrie... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 am

Full Name: Eliza Bree Blue
Nicknames: Liz, Lizzy Ellie or E.l.
Years At camp: Just started.

Picture: None.
Hair: blonde wild Hair which goes to her shoulders.
Eyes: Grey and blueish Colour.
Body Type: Slim and Strongly Built.
Distinct Markings: Slightly Pale skin and a few freckles on her Nose.
Style: Grey, black and dark blue hoodies. Indigo all-stars and Jeans .

Personality: Alexis is Cool headed and always Cracking a Joke. She is a little popular and doesnt mind doing
things on her own. Alexis is Very easy to Insult though.

God Parent: Anubis, Egyptian god of Funerals and Death.
Mortal Parent: Alexis blue
Date of Birth: 19 of June.

Powers: Eliza can appear at a Random funeral in her country of choice. She can only appear to small funerals.
Eliza can do this about 6-7 times a day and then she feels dizzy for 20 minutes.
Fatal Flaw: Admitting hings like losing a sword Battle.
Other flaws: Fear of hights and fear of spiders.

Weopon: A Stygian Iron sword.
Pets: None.
Talents/Skills: Swimming and Rock Climbing. shes a little good in swordplay too.

RP example: " And what exactly is this Camp?" i asked my Mom. " Its a Camp for special people like you, Honey"
As we turned round the corner I saw a huge Pine tree on a Huge hill. " Get out." My mom told me.
" Yeah... This place is... well, Big." Mom nodded. " I guess sweetie. Come on. lets visit Chiron."
" Chi who?" " Chiron. Now dont be rude, dear." I frowned. The name chiron was ringing a bell somewhere.
As we walked I saw a entrance made out of marble and wood. " Go on." mom said. Just then a weird thing happened.
A man with horse legs walked up to Mom and shook her hand. " Hello misses Blue." He said. The man turned to me.
" Ah, Look who we have here. Eliza blue?" " Um yeah." I said. " Pleased..... Pleased to meet you, sire." " Yes, yes. lets
start with the tour shall we?" He said and smiled. " Uh, yes. Thanks." I answered.

Biography: Eliza went to camp when she was eleven.Before that she got kicked out of every school she went to.
She got bullied by several people. She had good grades and was fairly Popular. There where several attacks, But every time
eliza got away unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

New Charrie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charrie...   New Charrie... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 am

That's a very interesting power.

Approved.
New Charrie... Tumblr_m45cpj4p381qd3e9w
Back to top Go down

New Charrie...
Page 1 of 1