Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel. Empty
PostSubject: Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel.   Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 am

I had Lorelei and I appear ankle-deep in the Ocean. We were at a beach in. .hmm. .France. I'd just kind of randomly picked a hotel I knew was close to a beach, and ended up here. I pulled out of the kiss and looked around, noting the castle which I remembered was only authentic on the outside; the inside had been refurbished and modernized into a fancy hotel. They had a nice Penthouse that meant you got a whole tower to yourself, and it definitely had a fancy jacuzzi tub.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel.   Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:03 am

For some reason, we appeared in France, but our topic was in New York.

When we reappeared, I strongly suspected it was somewhere I'd never been before. Kelsier pulled out of the kiss, so I took a minute to look around. This was definitely an unfamiliar shore, with pale sand and gentle waves. I spotted a very old-looking castle not too far away. It seemed to be crumbling slightly on some corners, and weathered by seaborn gales, but otherwise it looked sound.
Hah. Sound. As in the body of water... ocean... yeah, I'll shut up now.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel.   Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:46 am

"Bienvenue à France." I said, smiling. I pointed to the castle/hotel thing. "That's where we'll be staying. It's a lot nicer on the inside." I assured her, and took her hand. My brain wasn't really focusing on the route, only the destination, and the acts which would be done therein. .I started walking towards the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel.   Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoe Tell. Loljk Tori isn't speaking. Hotel.
Page 1 of 1