Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 pm

She nodded, biting her lip a little and smiling. "I've never felt closer to you than I do right now, Felix," she sighed happily. Her heart was fast as she put her dress back on over her head.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Felix smiled as he slipped back into his clothes. 'Agreed. I want to be with you forever.' He walked to her and pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:36 pm

"Time will tell," she said and kissed his cheek. She sighed, smiling at him. "Let's go, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:42 pm

He smiled. 'Sure, where to now?' He took her hand and gripped it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:46 pm

"Well, I'm sleepy now so... Camp?" Ilia suggested. She reached her free hand up and rubbed her eye. She rested her head on his shoulder and yawned a little.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:50 pm

He smiled. 'Yeah, camp it is. It's a shame how we can't sleep together though. Maybe if I begged Chiron...' He laughed. 'N'aw, he's a tight old mule.'
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Ilia raised an eyebrow. "Hello, I'm a daughter of Hermes. I can think on my feet. Plus, I know about a treehouse in the forest not far from where the nymphs and satyrs live."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 am

Felix perked up. 'Now you, Ilia, are a little minx. You need to show me this treehouse.' He winked before flashing her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3