Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlet and Leonardo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Starlet and Leonardo  Empty
PostSubject: Starlet and Leonardo    Starlet and Leonardo  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:06 pm

http://bit.ly/KVLe38
Full Name:Starlet Ni Skai
Nicknames: Star
Years At Camp:2

Picture (Optional): Above
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.):Black with streaks of yellow down to her lower back.
Eyes:baby blue during the day and star yellow at night.
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.):hourglass (very attractive), '5'4. 128lbs
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): three freckles on her neck
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Calm at times but can become slightly insane when under pressure. has a caring and loving heart.

God Parent: Nut
Mortal Parent:Nickolas Skai
Date of Birth: November 19

Powers (optional):can control the weather up to five times a day at a 10yrd diameter. the most powerful storm she can create is a tornado 16ft tall and 10ft wide and a hail storm with golf ball size hail storms.flying up to a half a mile 4 times a day, she can make can bring the temp. to 90f and bring it down to 50f.
Fatal Flaw: Has nervous breaks down under pressure
Other Flaws (at least two others): Claustrophobic, a tad bit crazy, shy

Weapon(s):a spear with a craved CB spearhead
Pets: African Eagle named Mistress
Talents/Skills::acrobatics, singing, drawing landscapes, predicting the weather

RP Example: :i heard noise and decided to go in. i turned down the hall into a room. i keep walking down the hallway. i get confused and run out to the woods. i jump and i fly in the air. " where am i?" i soon ran back to the Big House after hearing a loud screeching noise.
Biography:has an okay life until someone put her in a locker in school. she created a mini tornado and wipe out 1/10 of the school. her dad found out and drove her from SC and away across the country. her dad dropped her off a turned back to Sc. she walk up the hill not knowing what is did wrong.

Other Notes:

http://bit.ly/Q5DXA0
Full Name: Leonardo Von Frostbeulen
Nicknames: Leo
Years At Camp:3

Picture (Optional): Above
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.):blond, stops at his neck.
Eyes::cyan colored.
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.):a little chubby , 6'2 152lbs, German
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): birthmark of a snowflake on his left lower shoulder blade.
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): hes Awkward and has low self-esteem, nervous,

God Parent:Boreas
Mortal Parent: Willamina Frostbeulen
Date of Birth: December 18th

Powers (optional):can create northern gust of winds that bring snow thats comes up to be half a foot.and that blow 40mph 5x a day. it last about 3mins. can cause frost to from on any surface that is below room temperature 6x a day. the frost goes away after three minutes. can drop the temperature to 50f in a diameter of 10ft it takes 5mins to drop and it goes back to normal by itself. he can do this 2x a day.
Fatal Flaw: Can become easily depressed
Other Flaws (at least two others):ow self esteem, not the sharpest icicle. depressed.

Weapon(s):two battle axes (CB)
Pets:St. Bernard named Winter
Talents/Skills:Skiing, hiking, fluent in German, high tolerance to the cold, strongest during winter

RP Example:i walk up the hill my stomach grumbling. "please let this place have food." i say looking at Winter. i look up the sun and put my hand to my head. "and come A/C. he look around for someone. "but i don't see no one. i sigh and walk closer. "i hope they don't think im a Nazi."
Biography:when Leo was 13 his mom, Winter and him moved to the Americas. there he was picked on for his accent and everybody thinking he's a Nazi. one night he got fed up with it and left with his St. Bernard, Winter. there they traveled for a week. finally he came up on CHB, he was starving. he had fed most of his food to Winter. he walks up the hill shaky. he gasp at the sight.

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Starlet and Leonardo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlet and Leonardo    Starlet and Leonardo  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Starlet and Leonardo
Page 1 of 1