Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing by the Creek

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Deme!

Deme!

Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:04 pm

I blinked out of amazment. "You're telling me." I smiled. "That was---"

I followed the trail of footsteps that matched Lucy's and stopped short when I saw her with some boy. "LUCINDA IBARRA!" I shrieked.

I looked at Katie in fear and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Matt turned and saw a skimpy looking blonde walking towards Lucy. "Evil bitch of the East?" he said to her smirking and stood infront of Lucy"
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:21 am

I snickered some, then immediately shut up when Katie glared at me.
"Come here. Now.." I snarled and stamped my foot.
I hurried out of the creek, tripping several times. I looked down as I gathered my dress and approached her.
As soon as Lucy was in hitting range, I swept a hand across her face and hauled her up to look into my eyes. Then, I showed her her deepest fear.
I gasped as my fears came to life, my face stinging from the smack. I saw myself struggling with the weight of the world, then it crashing down around me bit by bit until I was crushed. I released a strangled scream as I fell to my knees and cried.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 am

Matt ran straight to Lucy's side the minute she started to cry. His fist was clenched to hold back his anger.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 am

I smirked at the boy who came to Lucy's side. "Oh, and what are you going to do? Hm? Just sit down, sweetie, before you end up hurt, mkay?" I said sweetly, pulling Lucinda up by her hair.
I had an idea at the last minute as Katie yanked me to my feet by my hair. "Go away, Matt!" I shouted, voice cracking. "Just get out of here and leave me alone!"
I loosed my grip and smiled in sick approval. "There you go, LuLu!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Matt looked at Lucy in told shock. "But..Lucy.." He said scared.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 pm

"You heard me!" I shrieked at him. I couldn't continue yelling at him for no reason, so I took off running.
I snorted. "Enough said. She hates you, so my job is done." I shrugged and turned on my heel.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Matt stood there in complete shock and collasped to his knees. "She..I.." He suttered and stood up with red eyes and ran straight to his hiding spot.

OOC: do like a couple days later thing and we will post in the hiding spot place.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Ooc: You mean like "A COUPLE DAYS LATAAA!" or what?
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 pm

OOC: yesh a couple days lata! posted in the hiding spot
Back to top Go down
Bolin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Finnick was half-asleep, the sun shining on his face, as he watched the water, bored out of his mind. He didn't feel like really talking to anyone, especially to the idiots that live in his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Ethan walked in carring Cece. He placed her down by a rock infront of the river.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 pm

I was carried in and smiled weakly. I was put on the rock. I started to drip I turn my head blushing.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Ethan smiled and took his shirt and pants off. "Ill see you in the creek when your ready" He got in the creek and created a bone circle with it to create a tub. He took his underwear off and hoped in the tub, throwing his underwear near his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:05 pm

I blushed and stood up and took off my clothes and quickly get in the water."I'm in." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Ethan smiled and sat next to her in the tub. "Lets see" he rubbed his fingers hear the front of her waist. "bare.." He moved his fingers up to her breasts. "Bare and.." He went infront of her and kissed her. "Bare" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:23 pm

I blushed and shivered some. "Hm..what do we have her?" I moved my hand under the water and touch his sac."Bare." I moved my hand up."very much bare." I kissed his lips and sit on his lap."and bare." I bit my lip and arched my back some.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Ethan moans and wraps his arms around her. He kisses her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 pm

I kissed him back. Notting my fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Ethan rubs his hands up and down her back. He squeezes her ass tightly.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:38 pm

I moan and wrap myself around his body. "That's it." I said between deep kisses
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Ethan smiled and started to get hard. He rubbed her breasts and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm

I bit my lip and grind against his Bonner.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Ethan moaned. He flipped over and pinned her to the wall of the tub. He smiled and slipped his...

OOC: skip for president
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:04 pm

I throw my head back and dug my nails in his shoulder blades."gods......gods..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Creek   Relaxing by the Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing by the Creek
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next