Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.org transfer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkflux

darkflux

.org transfer Empty
PostSubject: .org transfer   .org transfer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Full Name: kie linx
Nicknames:
Years At Camp: three months and a half

Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): dirty blonde to his eyes maybe a little past
Eyes: is eyes are yellow
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): hes lean
Distinct Markings he has many large scars on his back chest stomach and neck
Style usually wears leather jacket ,skinny jeans ,combat boots,and a scarf

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): he is friendly and kind but he is dark he gets to thepoint of where hes suicidal hes never fit in but he trys to be friendly to everyone

God Parent:his god parent is bastet
Mortal Parent:his dad is dave hes 35 he met bast in a group of animal activests where they quickly fell in love soon after bast gave dave kie she dissapeared he fell apart leaveing always ignoreing kie he was always in the bar drinking he came home and always put his frustration out on kie beating him.
Date of Birth:july 23

Powers (optional): can talk to cats three times a day(maybe more with practis) after words if stayed in conversation gets horribal head aches and gets really sleepy (maybe 10 or so posts get better with practis as well head aches and sleepyness still happen
and his finger tips get burning hot like coals and he can do it fo about 10 posts and his fingers tips stay burned
Fatal Flaw:greed
Other Flaws he has drastic mood swings where he can't control his body ,over reacts to everything

Weapon(s):two CB egyption knifes
Pets:a kitten named shade
Talents/Skills: he is agile and has great balance and good fighting skills with his knifes

RP Example: His friends chased him threw the woods Kie was laughing histaricly he started to climb a tree to get away he got ten feet up then sliped and .Fell he wailed as his foot broke and screamed'help! please .Someone'
when he was found his friends were astounished he was croumpled in a ball screaming but he was on his feet his friends carried him away but they got lost it was .Starting to get dark but eventually they got out but Kies foot was getting worse he keeped screaming 'please make it stop' he cryed .Once they got to kies house they threw him down on the couch he screamed in pain one of his friends noticed his foot was poped out of place one grabed his arms the other pushed it back in place Kie screamed in agony. even after it was over he yelled at his friends like it hurt more then a arm being choped off his friends forgave him but he all ways brought up how much it hurt.

Biography: at the age of eight he had to take care of him self always and when his dad was home he beat him and verbaly abused him when he was at school people wondered why he randemly had a black eye. He stayed quite and he went with it tell he was ten when he tried to runaway. But hisdad found him and he grabed his knife and cut kie thats when he snuck out one night and hid in the forest. For days when the police found him he was taken to a orphnage. Thats when he had his first moodswing he killed three kids and was takin to jail he strived to get out but he was stuckthere he made friends drake the theif and sarah the arsonist they planed for years all plans failed intell his 13th birthday they tried to get out again he was put in solitary confine ment and there he was claimed after that he suspected one of kids was a snitch he fashoned a knife out of. a peice of broken glass he found out one kid named dan was the snitch he came to his room and cut his throut and he was sent to .court and added 17 more years to his sentance then on his fifteenth birthday they had a plan to get out kie stole a key and unlocked a .lot of cells there was a large prison break kie anda few others got out they all took there seprate ways and kie got to the nearest town he stole some clothes and ran.

Other Notes: i just want to note ifyou look bast is also a goddess of fire

Last edited by darkflux on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

.org transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: .org transfer   .org transfer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Uhm Dude, FATAL FLAW!
Back to top Go down
darkflux

darkflux

.org transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: .org transfer   .org transfer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Edited I forgot ok I was eating lunch when I did this
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

.org transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: .org transfer   .org transfer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Approved...I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.org transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: .org transfer   .org transfer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.org transfer
Page 1 of 1