Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfer of my new DT from HBM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

Transfer of my new DT from HBM Empty
PostSubject: Transfer of my new DT from HBM   Transfer of my new DT from HBM Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Full name: Athus Ormino Dirge

Any nicknames?: Prefers to be called Dao.

Years at Camp: 0

God and mortal parent: Perses, the titan of War and Peace. Camina Dirge

Date of birth: September 15, 1996

Place of birth: Sherman, Illinois

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank): Tall, about 6 feet four inches. enough muscle to look intimidating, with a smile that can calm almost anyone down.

Eye color: Left eye looks like a dark garnet, while the right eye looks like an aquamarine gemstone.

Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Smooth, light brown hair that reaches down to his shoulders. at intervals, the ends curl out.

Height: as stated above, about 6 feet four inches.

Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Enough muscles to look intimidating, but not too much that he looks like a body builder.

Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): On his left arm, he has a jagged scar that runs the entire length of his forearm and up a little on his bicep. This was given by a drakon. On his face, he has a scar running across his left temple. This one was left by a hell hound.

Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Athus has a split personality. Some days he's kind and loving towards everyone, others he want nothing more than to get into a fight. sometimes his personality is changing between people.

Style(This is optional:try http://polyvore.com/ to make it): Athus loves wearing a scarf around his neck, even during the summer, sometimes. he keeps the ends of the scarf on his right side.

Powers**: Athus can imbue the feeling of either tranquility or anger in a person. Ever since he was ten he knew he could do this, and he would practice it all the time. He finds that he doesn't drain his physical state, but if he starts to imbue a feeling of tranquility in someone, then he gets more angered. If he imbues anger in another, he gets more tranquil. if he tries to prolong this for more than two hours, although he's trained himself since ten years of age, he starts feeling pain. If He's trying to prolong tranquility in others, his right side starts hurting, if He tries to prolong anger in others, his left side starts hurting.

Fatal Flaw*: Too considerate of other people's feelings.

Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Although he cares much for other people, he can be very inconsiderate to their privacy. He can also be a little overbearing, if he gets really close to someone.

Weapon(s): One four foot long, Celestial bronze, bastard Sword. The cross guard holds two six inch diameter gems. One a Dark garnet, the other, a Moon stone. Both are of an Oval cut. When not in use, it takes the form of a ring.

Pets: None

Talents/Skills: He is excellent with his Bastard Sword, but if you handed him a bow or any sword that isn't his, He'd not know what to do with it.

RP Example*:

Athus walked up the hill towards camp, and stopped by the dragon that was guarding a golden bath rug. He snorted at the dragon, who only puffed smoke in his face. Athus rolled his eyes and walked down the other side of the hill into camp. He looked around at his surroundings and headed straight for what he assumed would be the fighting arena. He was not in a very good mood today. He'd only been kicked out of his house a month ago, and had walked all the way up here. Not even the taxis would give him a lift. You know it's going to be a bad day when the taxis don't want to pick you up.

He ran into what, surprisingly, was actually the fighting arena. He looked over at the walls with the dummies he knew were there. He pulled off his ring, which immediately turned into his Bastard sword. The Dark Garnet was glowing intensely, while the Moon stone looked very much like a silly pebble. In less than a minute, he had one dummy so badly damaged that the camp would need to make a new one, rather than stitch it up. "Well. I should probably clean this mess up..." Athus says as he pushes the mess into a corner of the arena.

Biography*:

Athus was an only child, although he always expected his mother had orphaned off her other children. Although he never had concrete proof, she always avoided the subject of children. Athus was a Straight A's student, even though he was getting into fights with other children half the time. His teachers were perplexed as to how Athus was such a good child, yet still got into fights. When Athus was ten, he found out that he had the power to give people one of two feelings. Tranquility, and anger. Originally, he couldn't use his power for any more than a minute. So he kept pushing himself. He kept pushing himself until he couldn't get his power to increase any more than he had it at. The longer he was able to hold the feeling in someone, the higher the pain was. He couldn't handle the pain after two hours. In fact, he'd try and try, and every time, he almost passed out from the pain.

A month before Athus' birthday, he and his mother had a big argument. She kicked him out onto the street and told him to never come back. But he had no provisions to make life easier on the road. Eventually, he caught wind of a camp. A camp supposedly safe for him. He decided he'd go and check it out. When he got to New York, finally, no cab would pick him up. This turn of events put him in a very, very foul mood. So foul, he wanted to destroy things.

Other Notes: Athus has a no riddles policy. Anything that sounds to him like a riddle, he'll disregard entirely on principle, without even thinking anything of it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Transfer of my new DT from HBM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer of my new DT from HBM   Transfer of my new DT from HBM Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Transfer of my new DT from HBM
Page 1 of 1