Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Through The Fields

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Sean grinned. 'Well, it's just that you stopped so...And I was just getting into my flow. So if you feel like resuming...'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

"How about I get to know you better first?" I said with a smile then took another step back so I could properly look at him.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Sean sighed. 'Fine, if you really want to do it the long way. Ahah, so, what's your story?' Sean wasn't actually annoyed, just he really wanted to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 pm

I frowned. I didn't like talking about my past. Meh. Oh well. "Well.. pretty much my mom was always sleeping around and having new boyfriends constantly. And none of them even liked me. Actually, they never got the chance to know me cause they never payed attention to me.. Anyway. So when I started high school I actually made friends and had a boyfriend. But I found out right after me and my boyfriend, ah, well, ya know, had sex, he was cheating on me." I frowned again, thinking back to that terrible time. I took a deep breath and kept going, "So then, I started to develop trust issues. And I mean, I still have them.." I shrugged. I was used to people not sticking around too long so it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't. "So then about a week later my mom was murdered..." I whispered that part cause I HATED thinking about it. Really, I hated talking about my past. It brought back so many bad memories. I didn't want to talk about my mom showing up in her ghost form.. That's freaky, even to me. I nodded, "Yeah. That's about it.." I said, still in the quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Sean was gobsmacked. 'Wow, that's horrible, I'm not going to say I'm sorry or anything, because that never helps, but I consider you a friend now, maybe more, so I'm here for you. I don't have the greatest of pasts either. I suppose these are things we just have to deal with.' Sean took her hand and squeezed it, he smiled at her friendily.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm

I nodded and tears collected in my eyes. No, don't cry, don't do it, Risque. I wiped my eyes on my sleeve though. I probably smeared my makeup a little. Oh well. I looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Sean couldn't face seeing a pretty girl cry. 'Don't cry. It's okay!' He hugged her again. 'come here, it's alright.' he rubbed her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 pm

I hugged him back and buried my face in his shoulder. Ahh, I hated crying. I sniffled a little. GAH. Damn emotions.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:46 am

Sean had never been very good in these sort of situations, he didn't know what to say. 'Don't worry, you don't need to cry, it's okay, it's okay.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:43 am

"I'm fine." I pulled out of the hug and smiled at him. I'd just deal with thinking about that later. "Anyway. Now what's your story?" I asked him. I sat downand patted the spot next to me for him to sit.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 am

Sean became a little nervous, he didn't like sharing his story, on the other hand, he trusted risque now. 'Um, well, my mum died when I was 9 in a car crash, I was put into care and fostered by a gay couple and that got me bullied and I had a fight and nearly killed the other guy, I spent three years from 13 years old in a young persons jail and when I came out I was fostered again by a straight couple who again died in a car crash, and then-' He faltered. 'Then I came here.' He went and sat down next to risque, hoping she didn't pick up on his dodgy ending.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:02 pm

"Ohh...." I muttered. I didn't really know what to say... Gahh!
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Sean started to sweat from nervousness. 'I suppose you don't wanna talk to me anymore then?'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:16 pm

"Why would I not want to talk to you anymore? You didn't do anything wrong!"
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Sean hated when people said that. 'I NEARLY KILLED SOMEONE!'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:40 pm

I shrunk back when he yelled.. It kind of made me think about one my mom's ex boyfriend's... I looked at him with wide eyes. "Sorry..." I muttered. I looked straight ahead of me and suddenly my mom appeared. "It's okay, Risque.." She gave a small smile. "He's just angry about what he did, not what you did." I smiled a little at her and nodded. Sean obviously couldn't see or hear her. Besides that, it made me feel better that she said that.

OOC; Yeah, Sean can't see her hear Risque's mom. Cause she's in ghost form. Lololol
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Sean saw what he had done to her and he punched the ground. 'Im sorry! I wasn't mad at you...I just hate myself for what I done.' He looked away from her, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm

I was still sort of not close to him anymore. "I-it's okay.." I said softly, talking about him getting mad and him blaming himself. "I mean... I'm sure you didn't mean it.." Once again, I was talking about both situations here.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Sean shuffled closer to her. She made him happier. 'Thank you, I didn't mean it, I was out of control. And sorry for shouting, I dont want to make you uncomfortable, I get the feeling i've stumbled on something good with you.' Sean smiled, a small tear forming in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:02 pm

I smiled and leaned into him a bit more. "Please don't cry though..." I frowned and wiped the tear away.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Sean looked down. 'It's just, it haunts me, what I done was horrible...'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:15 pm

I shook my head. "It's okay though. I don't care what happened in your past." I paused. "Well I do. But, not about that." I paused again. "Well I do... I don't really know what I'm trying to say."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Sean looked at her a little confused. 'Just say what you really think, I dont mind.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:38 pm

"I don't have a clue at what I'm trying to say.." I muttered. "I guess like, I care about you... But it doesn't bother me when you've done that's bad in the past." I looked at him, hoping he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:19 am

Sean smiled softly. 'That means a lot risque. The fact you don't judge me. It makes me happy, because I am a different person and that moment of madness doesn't reflect who I really am.' Sean pulled her close and hugged her tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through The Fields
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next